CROSSMARK Retail Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CROSSMARK Retail Representative Interview Questions

1.5

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2010.

Interview

HR recruiter called and conducted a phone interview. Asked siutation questions about: how to handle an angry store manager; project that you were proud of that you did in a store, how do you establish rapport with store personnel; how do you conduct a store call; what kind of technical skills do you have. Interviewer had canned questions and did not deviate from the questions and did any further probing. One on one interview consisted more of a "likability" type interview with a relaxed by of discussion of the industry to see how much you know about the industry. The only true interview question came at the end of the discussion as to "how do you set yourself apart from all the other qualified candidates that are competing for the same job?".

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from other qualified candidates for this job.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CROSSMARK

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Plano, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

ask standard interview questions, what drives you, what are your strengths etc..

Anonymous Employee in Lewisburg, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Lewisburg, WV).

Interview

very simple interview process....I applied online and got phone call on same day from recruiting.....aske a couple very simple questions and a day later i got job!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation....base start but if you have any experience you can move up quickly.

Retail Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

Interview and choice made by HR, not field manager.

Interview Questions

• Usual questions about your work experience in retail merchandising, reading plan-o-grams.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation, HA HA HA

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Plano, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

Applied via the internet and was interviewed over the phone by an individual from the home office in Plano Texas. Asked a standard number of questions, none of which were 'gotcha' or 'sticky'. When I had no answer for a specific question, the interviewer reviewed my work history and helped me realize that I did in fact have an answer for that question, which I was very thankful for.

Interview Questions

• How many hours can you work weekly?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation for pay; offered hourly rate, no discussion on mile or drive time or toll reimbursement.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Dallas, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Had a great interview with Human Resources and an even better interview with my Regional Manager

Interview Questions

• Being able to schedule everything to get done at a reasonable time   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy offered great rate and room for advancement

Anonymous Employee in Rogersville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Rogersville, TN) in March 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview with very simple questions. I was hired right on the spot and sent all my documents online. I thought the process was painless and quick

Interview Questions

• Because of lack of experience, I had a little trouble understanding the I-9 form and what to send in and what not too but overall,easy   Answer Question

Negotiation

I thought the negotiation process was fare and reasonable

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Middletown, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

I had two contacts with the company. The initial was really nothing and the second was with an HR person who told me I could make up to $15 per hour and move into full time. All of which was a lie. There is a no raise policy and it is a part time position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Get it in writing.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview confirming my resume info then they sent an email application with SS info and DL for a notary to witness signature. Brief explanation of job duties and possible hours. The process was quite easy and most days so is the job. This is definitely a middleman position, knowing this about the job helps in understanding it's requirements. They explained their travel pay which is $ .31/mile after the first 40 miles.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any retail experience before?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation process for this position

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume online I got a phone call about a week later and did a phone interview . A second person called me in about three or four days and we did a second interview with your typical interview questions about retail merchandising customer service. How long have you worked in retail . They do floor set starting at five in the morning .

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I knew how to merchandise and if I work in retail before? Do I know how to read a plan a gram ? How do I create a customer while I'm working on the floor ? Do you like to work alone you're do you like to work as a team ? There is a lot of driving involved you mind driving your own car you do get reimbursed for that ?   Answer Question