CROSSMARK Retail Supervisor Events Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CROSSMARK Retail Supervisor Events Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Houston, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

The recruiter called and there were mostly behavioral questions. The recruiter was very nice and proffesional, she called the first time to set up a time to interview. The second call from her was the interview and the third call from the recruiter was two days after the interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CROSSMARK

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Battle Creek, MI) in March 2012.

Interview

Communication is instigated by applying online via the corporate website, from there, all information is passed to a recruiting agent who can take 1-2 weeks to process and establish contact with the candidate. Candidates must go through a brief phone interview prior to scheduling a face-to-face interview with supervisors for the expected location of work. Once the interview is complete, the information is forwarded back to the recruiting department for consideration and a formal offer may be made. If the offer is accepted, the candidate must return to the business location to process I-9 and W-4 paperwork then go to the designated location for a drug test (which doesn't seem to help the quality of labor found in some instances, I've personally had candidates apply while high on restricted substances).

Assuming they pass the drug test, they are officially hired on their respective team and can begin working.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions are on par with a high school reading project and don't develop much in the way of candidates.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation is limited due to the corporate mentality that labor is 'expendable and easily replaced' (direct words from my district supervisor).

Retail Supervisor Events Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

Typical process - submit via Internet in response to job posting on company web site. The next day a recruiter contacted me via phone to arrange an interview time. Recruiter called on time and asked the typical supervisory questions about team motivation, critical thinking skills, multitasking and conflict management. Next level management conducted a face to face interview within the following week where probing questions about relating previous experience and skills to the position were discussed. A follow up phone interview was then conducted with another member of management.