CROSSMARK Retail Supervisor of Events Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CROSSMARK Retail Supervisor of Events Interview Questions

1.8

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Apply online
Get called by a recruiter
Interview with hiring manager
receive offer from recruiter
Submit paperwork
wait for background to clear
Receive Welcome email
hit the ground sprinting for your life. Prepare not to have a day off for weeks and no overtime.

Interview Questions

• What superpower would you choose and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated to the highest level they were able to give, which was still less than 40k. I thought I would be able to increase it in time but I was wrong. Crossmark does not give raises. Period.

Other Interview Reviews for CROSSMARK

Retail Supervisor of Events Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

Got to know about me and my background in sales and customer service. Asked about transportation, computer skills, management experience, etc. After being offered the job you have to have a background check and drug screening. All tax info is done online.

Interview Questions

• If you are prepared none of the questions are difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They offered me a great starting pay with great opportunities.

Anonymous Employee in Yorktown Heights, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Yorktown Heights, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Took a little long for me everything was on electronically. But it relieved the nerves because the interviewer couldn't see me. Onboarding process is the part that takes the longest you must get that paperwork in by a certain date and all the training was definitely great at home.

Interview Questions

• Mostly common sense questions, It's mostly you talking about yourself   Answer Question

Retail Supervisor of Events Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CROSSMARK in February 2014.

Interview

Over the phone, lasted 5 minutes. Basic questions nothing out of the ordinary. Asked about my experience as a manger. Explained the details and duties of the job, but they didn't explain you wouldn't have a team to supervise.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Plano, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

When applying, there is no way to contact anyone to follow up on an application or to check on the status of your application. The only way is to check their online portal.

The interview process can vary. Sometimes its by phone, sometimes by Skype, sometimes in person. It depends on your situation. They have a script they need to follow when interviewing, unique to each position. They select "Greatly Meets, Meets, or Does Not Meet" based on your response to each question.

The on-boarding process is standard. I-9, online forms, drug test, background check, etc.

Interview Questions

• I've interviewed for several positions in the company. Most recently I was asked "To get an idea of your thought process, how many times does the hour hand and the minute hand overlap on a clock?" As well as behavioral questions asking about what you did in a certain situation, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation other than pay rate. There is room for negotiation usually, based on experience and circumstance, but anything other than what they initially offer you must be approved by their manager.

Anonymous Employee in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Morrow, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview concise of questions concerning my knowledge of computers, my past experience as a past lead event specialist and on the job training as acting retail supervisor of events. Also applying the crossmark company policies and procedures to the position.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle event specialist with transportation and/or personal problems which will cause them not to be able to meet their schedule demonstration event?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Cleveland, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

Online submission. Contact with recruiter over the phone. Job offer. Asked to submit resume again directly to recruiter. Had a 30 discussion/interview. After initial conversation I was told I would be contacted by the hiring manager. Instead I was contacted again by the recruiter who went straight to offer.

Anonymous Employee in Lufkin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Lufkin, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

Easy, but would like to promote from within, so you start at bottom and work yourself up. This seems to be the only way they like. They have you trained and can advance their policies and procedures as you go along.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind if there is no raise for you, ever? They only change the money as the positions change.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, you just had accept what they offered.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2009.

Interview

Takes way too long, vague in job descriptions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none