CRST Expedited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 1, 2017

2.1

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CRST Expedited (Cedar Rapids, IA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very professional and well conducted. I was greeted with a smile. The interviewer allowed me to take my time in answering his questions. I also got to meet several employees and watch them in actions.

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CRST Expedited (Iowa City, IA) in October 2015.

Interview

Called recruiter 1st day got information, Filled out application, and got approve" RECORDS HAS TO BE CLEAN-DRIVING-BACKGROUND-NO CONTRACTS. Note to remember, company sponsors you for school. School information Hawkeye Community College.

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CRST Expedited (Cedar Rapids, IA) in June 2015.

Interview

good, they asked me if i was experienced in dot regulations and my past employers, went through safety procedures, amount of salary, what they expected of me as an employee, went over comp. rules, benefits

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CRST Expedited (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2015.

Interview

4 day unpaid orentation then they put you in a hotel called the biltmore in Oklahoma that you'd have a better chance of not getting eaten by bed bugs if you slept on the floor. P.S. If you think I'm in any way exaggerating google the hotel then call Crst and ask where will your hotel stay will be while in Oklahoma!!!!

Interview Questions

• Nothing just talk and safety movies   1 Answer

Negotiation

None they put you through school and treat you like cattle through out the length of your contract

Team Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CRST Expedited (Riverside, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Easy online application process, recruiting calls you to finish up basic application questions, you get scheduled for orientation either in Riverside, Oklahoma City or Cedar Rapids in which they house and provide transportation to. When finished with orientation, they put you in a truck with a lead Driver for 28 days.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your commercial license or do you need training.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CRST Expedited (Cedar Rapids, IA) in April 2014.

Interview

began with email, led to bus ticket to cedar rapids, no real interview, went into truck driving school. already had prior experience...needed school to get cdl back. after three weeks of school...had three weeks with trainer...then had 3 different codrivers

Safety Training Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CRST Expedited.

Interview

Submit an application then wait. A few days later they will call you. Then you will be asked to come in for an interview. Then they will call you to go in. You do a regular sit down and then a few days later they will call you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none. Other than I was told that CRST is CHEAP and does not like to pay.

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CRST Expedited (Riverside, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

There isn't any interview per say... I just called the recruiter. All she did was send me a link to fill out the application and I got accepted since I don't have any ticket or accident in last 3 years. Of course they do drug test. If you failed they will tell you to come back in 3 months.

OTR Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at CRST Expedited (Cedar Rapids, IA) in July 2012.

Interview

First recruiter no longer there. No process as no input from I was allowed

Negotiation

terrrible doesnt exist.... rrrr

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CRST Expedited (Cedar Rapids, IA) in May 2012.

Interview

Apply online, seek with a recruiter, verify availabiltiy, mvr, criminal record and when you can start

Interview Questions

• Is there anything that may show up on your MVR (motor vehicle record) that may stop you from being employed   1 Answer

Negotiation

Depends on your experiences know your worth and stick to it if you have over a year experience go else where you will be paid better. Unless you want to owner op or become a trainer its not worth your time.