CRST Expedited OTR Truck Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CRST Expedited OTR Truck Driver Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CRST Expedited (Iowa City, IA) in October 2015.

Interview

Called recruiter 1st day got information, Filled out application, and got approve" RECORDS HAS TO BE CLEAN-DRIVING-BACKGROUND-NO CONTRACTS. Note to remember, company sponsors you for school. School information Hawkeye Community College.

Other Interview Reviews for CRST Expedited

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CRST Expedited (Cedar Rapids, IA) in June 2015.

Interview

good, they asked me if i was experienced in dot regulations and my past employers, went through safety procedures, amount of salary, what they expected of me as an employee, went over comp. rules, benefits

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CRST Expedited (Cedar Rapids, IA) in April 2014.

Interview

began with email, led to bus ticket to cedar rapids, no real interview, went into truck driving school. already had prior experience...needed school to get cdl back. after three weeks of school...had three weeks with trainer...then had 3 different codrivers

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CRST Expedited (Riverside, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

There isn't any interview per say... I just called the recruiter. All she did was send me a link to fill out the application and I got accepted since I don't have any ticket or accident in last 3 years. Of course they do drug test. If you failed they will tell you to come back in 3 months.

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CRST Expedited (Cedar Rapids, IA) in May 2012.

Interview

Apply online, seek with a recruiter, verify availabiltiy, mvr, criminal record and when you can start

Interview Questions

• Is there anything that may show up on your MVR (motor vehicle record) that may stop you from being employed   1 Answer

Negotiation

Depends on your experiences know your worth and stick to it if you have over a year experience go else where you will be paid better. Unless you want to owner op or become a trainer its not worth your time.

Anonymous Employee in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CRST Expedited (Fontana, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

You apply then they send you a bus ticket for orientation. You go for a week they make sure your hired. Easiest job to get