CRST International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 15, 2017

1.2

Driver Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CRST International (Cedar Rapids, IA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received a call from HR to schedule a telephone interview, after the telephone converation was sent a Wonderlic test. Received a second telephone call from HR to schedule a face to face interview. Relaxed conversation with the Operations Manager, then job shadow and finally sat down with the Director of Operations. Entire interview process was two and a half hours.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when? How would you handle this? What is your biggest strength /weakness ect.   Answer Question

CDL Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CRST International (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview and getting hired was over the phone and it was great. They checked all my information and next day they offered me employment. Came in and did my driving test and i started orientation.they have dorms that you share with 2 more people but nice and clean. Free breakfast and lunch everyday while in orientation that takes a week.

Air Freight Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CRST International (Cedar Rapids, IA) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received recruiter email scheduled phone interview, one week went by received email to come in for testing, went for testing got a call in 2 days for onsite interview. Scheduled onsite interview meet with manager and higher management and did peer side by side, called 2 days later and offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't need to pays great!

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CRST International in January 2016.

Interview

Received an email from a recruiter to apply at CRST International. After further research, the Air Freight Coordinator - After Hours seemed to be a great fit. I applied and a week later received an email about setting up a phone interview. The following day the phone interview took place and was told to take 2 assessments and than a in person interview would take place. The assessments were easy as my former company is the one that created them. A week later received an automated email that the position has been filled.

For a private company that has an annual revenue of $1.4 billion and to think the Air Freight Coordinator - After Hours position only gets paid in the mid $30k's is ridiculously.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about CRST International?   1 Answer

CRST International Response

Jan 22, 2016

Thank you for your interest in our company and fortunately we have had many qualified candidates apply for this position. Our hiring team decided to move forward with other individuals at this time... More

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CRST International (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

Met with my soon to be manager and soon to be VP of operations to discuss where the company was going and how what role I would take in the business.