CS Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at CS Technology

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CS Technology (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

There were several emails back-and-forth, a pair of phone interviews where we talked in general about position, interest, and skill set, and then 3-4 in person interviews. The overall process was very long and dragged out. I had to actively pursue them which was tedious and did not inspire confidence.

Interview Questions

• Are you an organized person?   1 Answer

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at CS Technology (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Started with in person interview, then to a phone interview followed by one last in person interview. Started talking with the lower level employees and eventually went up to the hiring manager. Ver laid back, easy to talk to people who didn't try to intimidate you. Overall pleasant and enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

• How I fit this role, what have I done that has prepared me, did I think I fit the culture, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CS Technology.

Interview

The process consisted of a comprehensive, multi-day set of of live, phone and telepresence interviews with stakeholders across the organization and at multiple levels within the firm. Interday flow and overall logistics were pretty good considering the number of people I met.

Interview Questions

• I was asked specific questions on data tracking, analytics, accountability and work style (among other things)   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CS Technology (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Got a call on a Wednesday to come in for a full day interview on Friday. 9am to 5pm with 12 invitations, though 9 of us were there. Starts off with riddles and logic questions, then a team-building exercise. Lunch in the kitchen, followed by a case study presentation in front of the CEO and COO. This was definitely the hardest part, it's almost a stress test where they are very challenging to whatever you present. Last was three behavioral interviews with others in the company, pretty standard.

Interview Questions

• (Case Presentation) I think your analysis is wrong, what do you think about this approach?   Answer Question

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CS Technology (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Went through two telephone screens prior to being invited to onsite interviews. Spent entire day meeting with multiple members of leadership team and consulting team. Very articulate and experienced team, the case interviews were thorough. I was pleased to see that all of the interviewers had taken more than a cursory review of my resume.

The Executive team presented the organization's strategy and culture effectively and made it one that I wanted to be part of.

Interview Questions

• Please describe the cost advantages of a storage strategy based on footprint, cooling and power leveraging PUE calculations and real world examples.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CS Technology.

Interview

Quite lengthy and disorganized. Until it was over, I never knew if there would be another interview afterward, and they frequently rescheduled interviews and interviewers, including a few who seemed not to expect my interview.
    It started with circuitous screening emails, a morning of in-person interviews in series, followed by a series of phone interviews, largely because of scheduling conflicts, or the interviewer not realizing an interview had been scheduled.

Interview Questions

• Questions were pretty straightforward. I was most surprised by some of their answers to my questions. They seem to be very motivated, experienced and skilled workers, but are running too lean an organization to keep up with the greater competitive environment, changes to that environment, or new opportunities.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CS Technology in April 2012.

Interview

Typical interview. Rundown of what the job entails. Some personality questions. Questions about qualifications ect...

I was asked alot about using MS Excel experience, as well as MS Project Plus
    Overall the people that I met with seem very outgoing and excited to come to work. The team itself seemed rather lax.

Interview Questions

• How is your experience with coding ticking system software   1 Answer