CSAA Insurance Group Actuarial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSAA Insurance Group Actuarial Interview Questions

Interviews at CSAA Insurance Group

3.7

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

Two thirty minute on campus interviews, back to back. Questions focused more on the behavioral side. Very little technical questions. Felt more like a "get to know you" and see how you talk/act/respond in a more professional environment.
Then came two more phone interviews, thirty minutes each. Was more along the same lines as the in person interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CSAA Insurance Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Berkeley, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

it was an on-campus recruiting process. It took a week between they received my resume and the interview. Interview was half behavioral and half technical. Not a very easy interview. It was one on one. CSAA interview is pretty competative.

Interview Questions

• Describe a disappointing team work experience and how did you handle it. What can you do to make it better?   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

Applied through Linkedin. Got first round interview with an actuarial analyst. The interview lasted about 30 mins. Interviewer asked behavioral questions, case study and personal questions. The case study is pretty simple but please answer as detailed as possible. They like to hear.

Interview Questions

• List 5 uses of a stapler without staples.   1 Answer

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

This is a first round interview with two interviewers. I talked to each of them individually for 30 minutes on campus. After the interview, it takes approximately one day for them to get back to me.

Interview Questions

• Since you are a Statistics major, please explain me a topic that you like the most.
      Now, pretend that I am your manager, please explain it to me.
      Now, pretend that I am someone who has no Statistics background and explain it to me.   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

2 30-minute in person interviews, followed up by 2 more phone interviews. Mainly behavioral, but had a sizable amount of critical thinking questions.

Overall it was a good experience - I could see that they had interviewed a lot of candidates, and it was about standing out and making sure you were the best.