CSAA Insurance Group Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CSAA Insurance Group

2.0

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Sacramento, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I had an initial telephone interview as part of the screening process. I did not make it past the initial screening as I didn't have legal office experience. I'm not sure what the rest of the process is like.

Interview Questions

• Are you applying to other jobs? If so, what would make you choose CSAA over the others?
    How many executives have you supported at one time?
    Are you eligible to work in the US?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CSAA Insurance Group

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was with two managers. They were both very nice and it was a super easy interview. They basically just asked me what my availability was, if I had vacations planned, asked me to tell them about myself and my work history. The pay was $13/hr, which isn't bad for such an easy position, but I declined because I received another offer from a company I really wanted to work for. Seems like a very laid back, nice environment though. Everyone I interacted with was nice.

Interview Questions

• Why have you been mostly employed by temp agencies recently? Are you looking for permanent work?   1 Answer

I received a better offer from a company I wanted to work for. The pay was $13/hr which would have been a big cut from what I'm used to making.