CSAA Insurance Group Claims Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSAA Insurance Group Claims Adjuster Interview Questions

Interviews at CSAA Insurance Group

2.9

Claims Adjuster Interview

Interview

Interview process is a 30 min timed typing test followed by an interview. Make sure you show up 15 min prior to interview to get comfortable and knowing what is or will be the outcome.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best candidate for this position ?   1 Answer
  • What are your greatest strength?   1 Answer
  • Do you manage your time well?   1 Answer
  • What do you know about our company?   1 Answer
  • If Hired by us what would your goals be as a claims adjuster?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CSAA Insurance Group

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

Questioned by 3 supervisors, easy. Also had a typing test and came up short initially although was giving a second chance and past. Everyone was very nice and made it really easy breeze through the interview.

Interview Questions

• How many jelly beans can fit in jet?...How original.   1 Answer

Claims Adjuster Interview

Interview

Online application, then you recieve a vitual simulator with various sections that test your ability to multitask, effectively listen, typing speed, and some behavioral questions. After that you'll get an phone interview with basic interview and s.t.a.r questions, then you go in person interview with 2 people, one who asks behavioral questions and the other who types your answers , typing test and look at this diagram and tell me who is at fault, then you meet the hiring mgr, questions arent as intense really just to get to know you

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Colorado Springs, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

Started with a typing test, needing to score minimum of 30 WPM. If you failed, you were done. Was then interviewed by two supervisors, standard behavioral interviewing techniques and questions. Finally interviewed by a next level supervisor who did her best to discourage you from taking the job. All 3 interviewers stressed the high level of stress involved ("we expect you do to 10 hours work in 8 hours.") Interview obviously designed to weed out those not serious about pursuing a career as a claims adjuster. Did very little to "sell the company" to want to make you want to work there.

Interview Questions

• Questions fairly typical. Lots of " tell us about a time..." wanting specific examples.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Henderson, NV) in August 2015.

Interview

You begin with a typing test. You must type a minimum of 35wpm. You can practice at typingtest.com

Next youll interview with 2 supervisors. Then if you pass youll interview with your supervisor and a department manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to tell someone something difficult. How they respond?   Answer Question
    • They show you a scenario with 2 cars and the accident and ask you who you think it at fault and why.   Answer Question
    • Write an email providing an update on a claim.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online, did the virtual job training expect to spend at least an hour, was contacted by a recruiter after a day, setup interview, Not to terrible interview questions. They had me write a decline letter by hand for an insured based on a specific scenario. I felt like i did well, however was called day after the interview by the recruiter and she said they would not be offering the job to me.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult experience where your critical thinking helped resolve a situation.   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

I applied online. Received a link to do a virtual job training on the computer. In a couple of days I received a call from a person who did an interview via phone. Since that went pretty well I was invited to go the next day to do an in person interview. I went through two sets of interviews with 4 different people. Overall it was a great experience. Nerve wrecking but they don't give extremely difficult questions. They were somewhat difficult for me since I hadn't been in a call center environment in some time. I am supposed to hear back from the recruiter in a few days. Don't know if I have an offer yet.

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2015.

Interview

Super Standard Interview, Shake hands, answer a few questions, your hired. After the interview the recruiter will call you to set up a time for you to come to orientation, then you start an 8 week training class to learn to handle claims and get your adjuster license.

Interview Questions

• How many jelly beans to fill a plane   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, this is the pay take it or leave it

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in December 2015.

Interview

Took about a month process. Submitted application 12/25. Received an assessment test a few days later. A few weeks later, I received a call from a recruiter. I was then scheduled to meet with the hiring managers. It took a total of 2 hours. First, you must complete a typing assessment of at least 30wpm. I got 46wpm. Interview questions, part of it is taped to see your reaction. You're provided an example of an accident "Who's at fault and why?" Then write out an email of your response of an example email inquiry.
    Afterwards if you pass, you get to see the supervisors for the position. Going through the exact questions from before. You're run through the job description and training.
    After completed the same recruiter will contact you by phone and email.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult situation and what did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Henderson, NV) in July 2016.

Interview

First take a typing test. Then two managers interview you based on a behavioral interview style. Be confident and just answer questions honestly. Then if you pass that portion, you are asked to go upstairs to interview with 2 more hiring managers. They will ask more in depth behavioral interview questions. Once done they will let you know when they will be contacting you back.

Interview Questions

• How many jelly beans does it take to fill a airplane.   1 Answer