CSAA Insurance Group Claims Service Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSAA Insurance Group Claims Service Adjuster Interview Questions

Interviews at CSAA Insurance Group

Claims Service Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in June 2014.

Interview

preliminary over the phone & or computer based testing. Face to face or phone for second interview. 3 weeks of in class learning, 3 weeks of live action on the floor training.

Interview Questions

• What is it you have to offer the company, and why is it you want to work here at CSAA?   1 Answer

Negotiation

An offer letter. Entry level poss. minimal negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for CSAA Insurance Group

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2013.

Interview

Online application, phone screening with a recruiter, online simulation which tested your ability to multi-task, personality test, math and grammar quiz, and proficiency moving through multiple applications. Second call to schedule an in-person interview. In-office typing test to determine minimum required speed, I think it was 35 WPM. In-person interview with two managers followed the typing test. Final call with an offer contingent on background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• How many golf balls can fit in an airplane? They provided an vehicle accident scenario and asked you to determine who was at fault and why. Tell us about a time where you had to deliver bad news to a customer. Can you tell us about a time where you had a disagreement with your manager and how you handled it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Henderson, NV).

Interview

As the recruiter prepared me for the interview, I walked into the office knowing what to expect. A two person interview turned into a manager interview with in the same day.
    Star interview process, typing test, supervisors and manager well informed on the company business motto

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to handle a stressful situation   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (New York, NY).

Interview

There was a initial phone interview, which I was asked about availability and what I was looking for in a position. Then an in person interview with two employees. The questions are shot at ya quick. Then a phone call to tell ya you did/didn't get it.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went above and beyond in a position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Henderson, NV) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online in August and received a phone screen via recruiter in October. First part of the interview process is to take a typing test and achieve a score of 30 WPM. The typing test is 3 minutes long and I would recommend practicing using typing.com if you are are hesitant about whether you will pass or not. The next process was to complete the STAR format interview questions after you give the tell me about yourself speech. The 2 managers I interviewed with had a great demeanor so that made this portion of the interview so much easier. Also I felt as if they truly were asking questions to get a feel for who I was as opposed to an interrogation. The next steps were meeting with 2 direct supervisors, they were also extremely nice and welcoming which allowed me to truly show what I could offer to the company. I was beyond nervous but actually had a pleasant experience. I was offered the position on my way home via phone by the recruiter. I have started my background check and completed my urine drug screen. I am awaiting results so that I can receive my final offer letter. This is a great company to work for and I'm sure you will do great on your interview as well!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your negotiation skills?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you had to make an executive business decision?   1 Answer
    • Look at this diagram, which vehicle was at fault? (Critical thinking assessment)   Answer Question
    • Written response to Customer inquiry about the delay in her liability decision.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Colorado Springs, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

Typing test, write a response about a delay in a liability decision to a long time customer. Next I was taken to a room where 2 supervisors or managers came in and one typed the whole time and asked 2 questions. The other person just asked some questions and they akwardly stared at me as I pondered their questions and after feeling like I had taken to long I just blerted something out that. They left, one came back in and told me the recruiter would let me know either way in 24-48 hours. 4 hours later I found out I didnt get the position by email. After seeing the reviews I think I dodged a bullet.