CSAA Insurance Group Claims Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSAA Insurance Group Claims Service Representative Interview Questions

Claims Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

First there is a phone interview where they ask you why you want to work there and why they should hire you, then in the face to face interview 2 managers interview you with questions, you have to write an email, decide who is at fault based off of a diagram of an accident and back it up, there is a typing test that (35 wpm or higher to pass), and then another supervisor came in and interviewed me the same day. Before the interview there is a job simulator that takes about 45min-1hr to complete to access if it this is the right field for you.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had to negotiate for something and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CSAA Insurance Group

Claims Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2009.

Interview

I received a call from HR after applying online. Interviewed with two supervisors for about 30-45 minutes, and then had a short phone role play which was a little difficult. I received a call that afternoon with an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, but realized later that there was room for 2 - 5%.