CSAA Insurance Group Claims Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSAA Insurance Group Claims Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at CSAA Insurance Group

2.5

Claims Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in October 2018.

Interview

I applied online, received a link the next day to do an online assessment and then a follow up email with a recruiter to schedule a phone screening. Recruiter was very helpful in explaining the interview process and going into details about what the job entailed. She scheduled me an interview the next day to meet with the hiring managers. I arrived was greeted by one on the managers, did a typing test and then she brought in 2 other managers. The interview process took 30 minutes and then they brought in the claims manager. We talked for another 30 minutes and she said I'd hear back either way. Overall, all the managers were great, very casual interview.

Interview Questions

• What does ethics mean to you?   Answer Question
  • How would you decide who was at fault for an incident where both drivers claim the other is at fault?   Answer Question
  • Describe your decision making process?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CSAA Insurance Group

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied online, immediately sent over the link for the Virtual Job assessments testing. The link was bad, so once that was resolved with IT a few days later. The testing took about 2 hours online. A couple days passed and I reached out to the recruiter to ask about next steps and a few moments later, I received the "not moving forward" email.

Interview Questions