CSAA Insurance Group Interview Questions in Glendale, AZ | Glassdoor

Updated May 4, 2017

2.8

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Glendale, AZ).

Interview

In-house HR Dept- multible tests given before you get an interview, if score's are good , then you interview w/HR and then 2 or 3 mgrs one of which has the open posting.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Glendale, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

It was clear, comfortable, and challenging. Since I've been working with the company for the past 3 years, the hiring managers had a good understanding of who I was. The interview process allowed me to share experiences that they were not aware of. It also allowed them to learn more about me as a person so they could really show the skills that I brought with me. Not only that, but I've always been a part of outside organizations to help promote my values which really happen to align with the companies. Through the interview process, they were able to see this.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the best days you had at work in the last 3 months?   1 Answer

Sr Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Glendale, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

Several phone screens followed by a face to face panel interview. The offer came through in house recruiters and negations were quick and easy. The recruiter wasn't always responsive but the over all experience was very good.

IT Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Glendale, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a quick 1 hour phone call with the hiring manager. Then the recruiter called me back a few days later to give me a start date. I dont know how to make it any more clear than that. Writting a minimum of 50 words is ridiculous. People want the synopsis not a diary.

Interview Questions

• DO you use a specific method or approach to business process?
      Have you had any experience with
      Answer Question

Scheduling Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Glendale, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

Overall good, but straight to the facts. Need to have a good working knowledge of WFM. The company uses IEX as the scheduling software. Being able to use excel as well is a big bonus and having and understanding of the business.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Glendale, AZ) in November 2013.

Interview

After I completed my application I was sent an email with an online assessment. This was really cool because it gave me a good idea of what the job was going to be like. Then I got a call from the recruiter and she explained the hours, pay, start dates and scheduled my interview. It was a 45 minute interview with behavioral based questions there were two supervisors that I interviewed with both were really great and made me feel at ease right away.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an ambitious stretch goal that you set for your self and how you achieved it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No started at $13.25 but was able to get my license and was promoted with a $3 per hour raise.

Applications Developer V Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Glendale, AZ).

Interview

Nice & easy interview process. Explain your work in detail.

Negotiation

Negotiate hard

Senior Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Glendale, AZ) in January 2012.

Interview

Most of the interviews are conducted more interpersonal and less technical. Interviewers are friendly and professional. But, they are looking for whether you will be a good team player with less (or no) ambitions to grow.
    If you are applying for a individual contributor role, you will get some technical questions. Most of them are very basic principles or insurance business or the role you are applying for.
    Final decision is based on team feedback. Or, you personally know some executives in that organization.

Interview Questions

• About whether I can do the job?   1 Answer
    • Why am I leaving the current position?   1 Answer

Project Manager II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Glendale, AZ) in January 2011.

Interview

Panel Interview -consisting of 5 senior managment within the PMO, questions were situational and based off real-world experiences. Questions included project management questions and team related situational scenarios.

Overall the interview process went smoothly and was not as nerve racking or unorganized as other jobs I had interviewed for in the past.

Interview Questions

• Conflict resolution - specifcally with irrate customers or sponsors not agreeing on requirements or changes in the scope, timeline,or resources assigned.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very concise- I review the total compensation package included- and the market rate was very on track with the offer.

Project Manager II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Glendale, AZ) in August 2008.

Interview

Conducts a panel interview. They have an intensive screening process and look for PMP certified candidates. It is a compentency based screening process. They have specific questions regarding project management as it relates to the PMBOK. They do include diversity and do not hire "cookie cutter" PMs that all look and act similar.

Interview Questions

• What was done when you escalated and management did not respond?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered salary that met my expectations.