CSAA Insurance Group Insurance Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSAA Insurance Group Insurance Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at CSAA Insurance Group

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Hamilton, NJ).

Interview

A very casual interviewing process, the interviewing supervisor asks a lot of the usual questions you might hear anywhere else. You will get farther by having your own questions before the interview is over.

Interview Questions

• What was a time where you had to take control of a situation that you didn't have experience with?   Answer Question
  • Explain a time you faced some pushback from a fellow employee and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CSAA Insurance Group

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in August 2016.

Interview

interviewed with two managers and a regional manager. They asked me all the basic interview questions. the manager seemed more nervous than I was. It was about 30 minutes long. They talked about the company and their expectations

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in April 2012.

Interview

I checked in with this company that I had previously worked for in 1998-1999 to see whether it would be worthwhile to consider taking a job with them again. It turns out that my salary at my current job is much more than they are paying any new employees. They also are trying to hire short term contractors, seemingly to avoid having to provide benefits. One contractor told me that he has worked for them for several years but on different contracts.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in five years?   1 Answer
    • Why do you feel you are qualified to be an execuitve at our company?   1 Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in March 2010.

Interview

Interviewed by two managers, took about 2 hours. Next day recieved offer from HR.

Interview Questions

• One questions was describe a time where you had to overcome a hurdle and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question