CSAA Insurance Group Insurance Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Insurance Service Associate

CSAA Insurance Group Insurance Service Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at CSAA Insurance Group

2.0

Insurance Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Hamilton, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Apply online and take the assessment. A Recruiter will contact you for a phone screening which will take about 20-30 minutes. If all goes well, you will be asked to go in for an in person interview. The interview was with a group of two. They asked the normal everyday questions. It felt more like getting to know to you type of questions with added questions that that should not be asked.

Interview Questions

Due to some questionable interviewing questions, I was no longer interested.

Other Interview Reviews for CSAA Insurance Group

Insurance Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in April 2016.

Interview

Completed application online then received invitation email a few days later to complete personality test and virtual job test. Then a phone screen from HR and an interview was scheduled. Interview was conversational and some tell me about a time questions. Position was described at length. Company has a lot to offer and very employee driven. They offer great benefits 401k, medical, dental, vision, PTO 15 days 1st year, AAA discount, tuition reimbursement, they pay for your license which must be obtained within 60 days after initial training.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Potential for a 10% increase in salary your first year based on your performance.