CSAA Insurance Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSAA Insurance Group Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2017

2.8

Strategy and Innovation Consulting Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

Very easy phone interview, in person was over skype for an hour. About 4 small mini interviews during that time, they were very very easy and howsnlty nothing you should stress over

Interview Questions

• Why this positions? What have you done in the past that prepared you for this? Basically you're average type questions   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

Questioned by 3 supervisors, easy. Also had a typing test and came up short initially although was giving a second chance and past. Everyone was very nice and made it really easy breeze through the interview.

Interview Questions

• How many jelly beans can fit in jet?...How original.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

I applied online and got an email about a week later asking for an interview. I had an in person interview which went well. However, they decided to pursue other candidates

Claims Adjuster Interview

Interview

Online application, then you recieve a vitual simulator with various sections that test your ability to multitask, effectively listen, typing speed, and some behavioral questions. After that you'll get an phone interview with basic interview and s.t.a.r questions, then you go in person interview with 2 people, one who asks behavioral questions and the other who types your answers , typing test and look at this diagram and tell me who is at fault, then you meet the hiring mgr, questions arent as intense really just to get to know you

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Claims Service Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Colorado Springs, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

Typing test, write a response about a delay in a liability decision to a long time customer. Next I was taken to a room where 2 supervisors or managers came in and one typed the whole time and asked 2 questions. The other person just asked some questions and they akwardly stared at me as I pondered their questions and after feeling like I had taken to long I just blerted something out that. They left, one came back in and told me the recruiter would let me know either way in 24-48 hours. 4 hours later I found out I didnt get the position by email. After seeing the reviews I think I dodged a bullet.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2016.

Interview

Very impressive, typing test required, two people in the room one interacting and one typing your response it is kinda intimidating, typing test before interview with a 35 wpm with a retest if you don't reach it to begin with. They do call you with an offer or to tell you they chose not to move forward.

Stats Modeling Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Walnut, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Submit resume through career fair, and got the first interview on campus.
    Got to interview with 2 people, one from HR and the other one from the department that I applied to. About one month later, I got an rejected email

Interview Questions

• -Tell us about yourself.
      -How do you know about our company?
      -Given a data set, ask to write some code to manipulate the data according to requirement.
      Answer Question

Interview

Overall the interview was about self awareness. It was very previous experience related. They asked some customer service questions.also, there were some Microsoft scenario question. The only thing that could be improved is their hiring process. It took over 3 months to get hired.

Claims Service Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Henderson, NV) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online in August and received a phone screen via recruiter in October. First part of the interview process is to take a typing test and achieve a score of 30 WPM. The typing test is 3 minutes long and I would recommend practicing using typing.com if you are are hesitant about whether you will pass or not. The next process was to complete the STAR format interview questions after you give the tell me about yourself speech. The 2 managers I interviewed with had a great demeanor so that made this portion of the interview so much easier. Also I felt as if they truly were asking questions to get a feel for who I was as opposed to an interrogation. The next steps were meeting with 2 direct supervisors, they were also extremely nice and welcoming which allowed me to truly show what I could offer to the company. I was beyond nervous but actually had a pleasant experience. I was offered the position on my way home via phone by the recruiter. I have started my background check and completed my urine drug screen. I am awaiting results so that I can receive my final offer letter. This is a great company to work for and I'm sure you will do great on your interview as well!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your negotiation skills?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you had to make an executive business decision?   1 Answer
    • Look at this diagram, which vehicle was at fault? (Critical thinking assessment)   Answer Question
    • Written response to Customer inquiry about the delay in her liability decision.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Glendale, AZ).

Interview

In-house HR Dept- multible tests given before you get an interview, if score's are good , then you interview w/HR and then 2 or 3 mgrs one of which has the open posting.