CSAA Insurance Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSAA Insurance Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

3.1

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

I applied online and got an email about a week later asking for an interview. I had an in person interview which went well. However, they decided to pursue other candidates

Claims Service Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Colorado Springs, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

Typing test, write a response about a delay in a liability decision to a long time customer. Next I was taken to a room where 2 supervisors or managers came in and one typed the whole time and asked 2 questions. The other person just asked some questions and they akwardly stared at me as I pondered their questions and after feeling like I had taken to long I just blerted something out that. They left, one came back in and told me the recruiter would let me know either way in 24-48 hours. 4 hours later I found out I didnt get the position by email. After seeing the reviews I think I dodged a bullet.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2016.

Interview

Very impressive, typing test required, two people in the room one interacting and one typing your response it is kinda intimidating, typing test before interview with a 35 wpm with a retest if you don't reach it to begin with. They do call you with an offer or to tell you they chose not to move forward.

Stats Modeling Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Walnut, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Submit resume through career fair, and got the first interview on campus.
    Got to interview with 2 people, one from HR and the other one from the department that I applied to. About one month later, I got an rejected email

Interview Questions

• -Tell us about yourself.
      -How do you know about our company?
      -Given a data set, ask to write some code to manipulate the data according to requirement.
      Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in August 2016.

Interview

interviewed with two managers and a regional manager. They asked me all the basic interview questions. the manager seemed more nervous than I was. It was about 30 minutes long. They talked about the company and their expectations

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Walnut Creek, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Unnecessarily laborious. I had a total of 11 or 12 interviews, including external recruiters and internal stakeholders. Everyone was very nice, but I've interviewed for more senior positions that were much less intensive. They were also very slow in between rounds, and to make the final decision. There were a lot of things that impressed me about the people and the company, but I got the feeling that they wanted everyone to have a vote; maybe a bit too collaborative.

Interview Questions

• A lot of the standard questions about my experience that were specific to what they were looking for. Nothing unusual really, although one executive asked, "What's your favorite magazine?"   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in December 2015.

Interview

Took about a month process. Submitted application 12/25. Received an assessment test a few days later. A few weeks later, I received a call from a recruiter. I was then scheduled to meet with the hiring managers. It took a total of 2 hours. First, you must complete a typing assessment of at least 30wpm. I got 46wpm. Interview questions, part of it is taped to see your reaction. You're provided an example of an accident "Who's at fault and why?" Then write out an email of your response of an example email inquiry.
    Afterwards if you pass, you get to see the supervisors for the position. Going through the exact questions from before. You're run through the job description and training.
    After completed the same recruiter will contact you by phone and email.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult situation and what did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question

Marketing Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Walnut Creek, CA).

Interview

Interview process consisted of two phone interviews, one with the recruiter, one with the hiring manager. Next round was in-person interviews with the hiring manager, two team members, and team director. 2nd round of in-person interviews was with the the VP of marketing and a few more Team Directors.

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Berkeley, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

it was an on-campus recruiting process. It took a week between they received my resume and the interview. Interview was half behavioral and half technical. Not a very easy interview. It was one on one. CSAA interview is pretty competative.

Interview Questions

• Describe a disappointing team work experience and how did you handle it. What can you do to make it better?   Answer Question

Claims Service Adjuster - Auto Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2015.

Interview

The first 'interview' is an invitation to something they call a Virtual Job Tryout. You'll receive an evite to login to a program that is essentially an introduction and assessment tool. The Virtual Job Tryout is supposed to give you a feel for the job to determine if you still see a fit, while also giving them some assessment data to consider you for a next interview. It takes about 75 minutes. Some parts are timed, others not, but they still track how long it takes you to complete the process. There is audio. It starts with a little about AAA, the strong relationship they have with employees and members, and their pursuit of excellence. It starts with an assessment about your ability to multi-task (listen, take notes, update information, and address the member's needs), followed by a brief timed typing test - the follow-up letter.

Interview Questions

• There is a section about handling member calls. You hear a sample scenario and are given a choice of what is the most likely and least likely response to a situation - assuming all are likely possibilities. Another section deals with ability to read and understand the insurance contract, what the member has, and what can be done per the contract. The last section is a personality assessment. You mark a button to say if a certain description is more like you or somewhat like you as opposed to another description that may be somewhat like you or more like you. There were more than 100 of these questions, but some were repetitive: do you work better when you're monitored or not?, do you prefer to lead or follow? do you work better in a high paced environment or more steady? do you help a fellow employee or finish your own work? do you like variety or manageable work day? do you do your job well or go beyond expectations? do you adapt to change or work better with routine? do you empathize with people or are you more objective? do you handle criticism well or not?   Answer Question