CSAA Insurance Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 11, 2017

3.1

36 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

I applied online and got an email about a week later asking for an interview. I had an in person interview which went well. However, they decided to pursue other candidates

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Walnut Creek, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

1. Received an email response from recruiter within 1 week.
    2. Interviewed with HR recruiter and was approved for another interview with hiring manager.
    3. Interviewed with hiring manager over the phone.

Next step was to be interviewed in person but I never made it that far.

Claims Service Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Colorado Springs, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

Typing test, write a response about a delay in a liability decision to a long time customer. Next I was taken to a room where 2 supervisors or managers came in and one typed the whole time and asked 2 questions. The other person just asked some questions and they akwardly stared at me as I pondered their questions and after feeling like I had taken to long I just blerted something out that. They left, one came back in and told me the recruiter would let me know either way in 24-48 hours. 4 hours later I found out I didnt get the position by email. After seeing the reviews I think I dodged a bullet.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2016.

Interview

Very impressive, typing test required, two people in the room one interacting and one typing your response it is kinda intimidating, typing test before interview with a 35 wpm with a retest if you don't reach it to begin with. They do call you with an offer or to tell you they chose not to move forward.

Stats Modeling Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Walnut, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Submit resume through career fair, and got the first interview on campus.
    Got to interview with 2 people, one from HR and the other one from the department that I applied to. About one month later, I got an rejected email

Interview Questions

• -Tell us about yourself.
      -How do you know about our company?
      -Given a data set, ask to write some code to manipulate the data according to requirement.   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in August 2016.

Interview

interviewed with two managers and a regional manager. They asked me all the basic interview questions. the manager seemed more nervous than I was. It was about 30 minutes long. They talked about the company and their expectations

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Walnut Creek, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Unnecessarily laborious. I had a total of 11 or 12 interviews, including external recruiters and internal stakeholders. Everyone was very nice, but I've interviewed for more senior positions that were much less intensive. They were also very slow in between rounds, and to make the final decision. There were a lot of things that impressed me about the people and the company, but I got the feeling that they wanted everyone to have a vote; maybe a bit too collaborative.

Interview Questions

• A lot of the standard questions about my experience that were specific to what they were looking for. Nothing unusual really, although one executive asked, "What's your favorite magazine?"   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in December 2015.

Interview

Took about a month process. Submitted application 12/25. Received an assessment test a few days later. A few weeks later, I received a call from a recruiter. I was then scheduled to meet with the hiring managers. It took a total of 2 hours. First, you must complete a typing assessment of at least 30wpm. I got 46wpm. Interview questions, part of it is taped to see your reaction. You're provided an example of an accident "Who's at fault and why?" Then write out an email of your response of an example email inquiry.
    Afterwards if you pass, you get to see the supervisors for the position. Going through the exact questions from before. You're run through the job description and training.
    After completed the same recruiter will contact you by phone and email.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult situation and what did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question

Marketing Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Walnut Creek, CA).

Interview

Interview process consisted of two phone interviews, one with the recruiter, one with the hiring manager. Next round was in-person interviews with the hiring manager, two team members, and team director. 2nd round of in-person interviews was with the the VP of marketing and a few more Team Directors.

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Berkeley, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

it was an on-campus recruiting process. It took a week between they received my resume and the interview. Interview was half behavioral and half technical. Not a very easy interview. It was one on one. CSAA interview is pretty competative.

Interview Questions

• Describe a disappointing team work experience and how did you handle it. What can you do to make it better?   Answer Question