CSAA Insurance Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSAA Insurance Group Interview Questions

Interviews at CSAA Insurance Group

2.8

Claims Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in October 2018.

Interview

I applied online, received a link the next day to do an online assessment and then a follow up email with a recruiter to schedule a phone screening. Recruiter was very helpful in explaining the interview process and going into details about what the job entailed. She scheduled me an interview the next day to meet with the hiring managers. I arrived was greeted by one on the managers, did a typing test and then she brought in 2 other managers. The interview process took 30 minutes and then they brought in the claims manager. We talked for another 30 minutes and she said I'd hear back either way. Overall, all the managers were great, very casual interview.

Interview Questions

• What does ethics mean to you?   Answer Question
    • How would you decide who was at fault for an incident where both drivers claim the other is at fault?   Answer Question
    • Describe your decision making process?   Answer Question

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied online, immediately sent over the link for the Virtual Job assessments testing. The link was bad, so once that was resolved with IT a few days later. The testing took about 2 hours online. A couple days passed and I reached out to the recruiter to ask about next steps and a few moments later, I received the "not moving forward" email.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Walnut Creek, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

i worked for this company for three and a half years before accepting a full time posiiton. i thought i knew what they were about, but as it turns out, i didn't know the depths of evil within their soul. they are nepotistic and let the highest level people pass by the scrutinty they wield on their underling sweat shop workers. better to be a boss at this company and be incompetent than make a small mistake as a worker bee.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

I sent my resume through their recruiting platform. I received a call from the recruiter within a week. Interview #1: Phone interview with the recruiter. Interview #2: With teammates Interview #3: with HIring Manager. Hiring and interview process lasted 3 months.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in April 2017.

Interview

2 rounds of 30 minute interviews. a few questions on the resume, standard behavioral questions and a hypothesized scenario to work on. one recruiter was really nice the other one more serious and a little bit condescending.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by F2F. Phone interview was done by HR and F2F by hiring manager. Some technical coding and previous experience questions. Many how did you handle questions.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in February 2018.

Interview

I really enjoyed this process. The HR recruiter was very kind and helpful. I interviewed with 2 managers. The questions were the standard STAR method type. Overall this was a simple, yet effective interview.

Interview Questions

• “tell me about a time you dealt with an upset customer. What was the situation and how did you handle it?”   Answer Question
    • “Why did you leave _____?”   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in September 2018.

Interview

they use skype business and the whole process just like a info session within 15 minutes. Introduce myself and introduce the company to me. I talked about the computing language I used before and scaled them. Explained why I chose this company

Interview Questions

• How do you scale Python and R?
      Why do you chose our company   Answer Question

IT Manager II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

Single Day mutliple Interviewer panels. VEry efficient, informative and professional. HR Recruiter very proactive in communicating status and progress. Was a very easy process

Negotiation

Quick and painfree. Counter offering was reasonable and demands were in line with expectations.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

I applied online and got an email about a week later asking for an interview. I had an in person interview which went well. However, they decided to pursue other candidates