CSAA Insurance Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSAA Insurance Group Interview Questions

Interviews at CSAA Insurance Group

2.8

Intern Interview

Interview

There was an initial phone screening followed by two interviews. The process was not too intense, overall a good experience. The people were friendly and the office is beautiful. A little bit of a hassle coming on-site twice for an internship interview.

Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Glendale, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

Single interview with 2 supervisors. They will seem serious, but they almost hire anyone. If you tell them you are a team player, and you work hard, it is a guaranteed hire.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me on two occasions (about eight weeks apart) to set a time for an interview. Both times, I responded promptly and sent multiple follow-up emails. The recruiter never replied back. I found this not only odd, but out of character and lacking the professionalism required for recruiting professionals.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Walnut Creek, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Unnecessarily laborious. I had a total of 11 or 12 interviews, including external recruiters and internal stakeholders. Everyone was very nice, but I've interviewed for more senior positions that were much less intensive. They were also very slow in between rounds, and to make the final decision. There were a lot of things that impressed me about the people and the company, but I got the feeling that they wanted everyone to have a vote; maybe a bit too collaborative.

Interview Questions

• A lot of the standard questions about my experience that were specific to what they were looking for. Nothing unusual really, although one executive asked, "What's your favorite magazine?"   Answer Question

Marketing Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Walnut Creek, CA).

Interview

Interview process consisted of two phone interviews, one with the recruiter, one with the hiring manager. Next round was in-person interviews with the hiring manager, two team members, and team director. 2nd round of in-person interviews was with the the VP of marketing and a few more Team Directors.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Sacramento, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I had an initial telephone interview as part of the screening process. I did not make it past the initial screening as I didn't have legal office experience. I'm not sure what the rest of the process is like.

Interview Questions

• Are you applying to other jobs? If so, what would make you choose CSAA over the others?
      How many executives have you supported at one time?
      Are you eligible to work in the US?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was with two managers. They were both very nice and it was a super easy interview. They basically just asked me what my availability was, if I had vacations planned, asked me to tell them about myself and my work history. The pay was $13/hr, which isn't bad for such an easy position, but I declined because I received another offer from a company I really wanted to work for. Seems like a very laid back, nice environment though. Everyone I interacted with was nice.

Interview Questions

• Why have you been mostly employed by temp agencies recently? Are you looking for permanent work?   1 Answer

I received a better offer from a company I wanted to work for. The pay was $13/hr which would have been a big cut from what I'm used to making.

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

Two thirty minute on campus interviews, back to back. Questions focused more on the behavioral side. Very little technical questions. Felt more like a "get to know you" and see how you talk/act/respond in a more professional environment.
    Then came two more phone interviews, thirty minutes each. Was more along the same lines as the in person interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Berkeley, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

it was an on-campus recruiting process. It took a week between they received my resume and the interview. Interview was half behavioral and half technical. Not a very easy interview. It was one on one. CSAA interview is pretty competative.

Interview Questions

• Describe a disappointing team work experience and how did you handle it. What can you do to make it better?   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

Applied through Linkedin. Got first round interview with an actuarial analyst. The interview lasted about 30 mins. Interviewer asked behavioral questions, case study and personal questions. The case study is pretty simple but please answer as detailed as possible. They like to hear.

Interview Questions

• List 5 uses of a stapler without staples.   1 Answer