CSAA Insurance Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSAA Insurance Group Interview Questions

Interviews at CSAA Insurance Group

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

After a 45 minute prelim phone screening with Human Resources, I Called in for a multi person panel at the main office comprised of analysts and managers. Since it was an analysts position it focused on analytic styles, equations types, methodology, product exposure, career goals, and management style. The atmosphere was pleasant and not to difficult since I knew the job needs well. Within three weeks I received an offer, which was close to my desired wage.

Interview Questions

• How would you alter your analysis for our insurance products (Had no experience in the industry, so come prepared to equate similar experiences)   Answer Question

Negotiation

The first offer was generous and within my wage preference

Senior Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Glendale, AZ) in January 2012.

Interview

Most of the interviews are conducted more interpersonal and less technical. Interviewers are friendly and professional. But, they are looking for whether you will be a good team player with less (or no) ambitions to grow.
    If you are applying for a individual contributor role, you will get some technical questions. Most of them are very basic principles or insurance business or the role you are applying for.
    Final decision is based on team feedback. Or, you personally know some executives in that organization.

Interview Questions

• About whether I can do the job?   1 Answer
    • Why am I leaving the current position?   1 Answer

Legal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Walnut Creek, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

The process was thorough, but not difficult. I first exchanged email with an internal recruiter. We then had a 30 minute telephone interview. Following that was a video interview with a manager and colleague. Following that was a day long in-person series of interviews with most senior people in the department which took place in Home Office.

The process was incredibly well organized and went smoothly. An internal recruiter was assigned to help guide me through the logistics of the process. He was the first to greet me when I made my way out to Walnut Creek and the last to shake my hand before I left for the airport.

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

College recruiting

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

I was referred by a colleague at CSAA, and had an initial telephone conversation with the hiring manager. I interviewed with the hiring manager, members of the team, and the hiring manager’s manager. They got back to me within a couple of weeks, and sent a written offer over before I resigned from my existing position.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were pretty standard. Difficult questions focused on handling competing priorities.   Answer Question

Retention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone prescreen first then an in-person interview with the hiring manager and the HR manager. Typing test of at least 30 WPM. STAR question format, had to write an example letter to a customer. Questions about dealing with customers and challenging situations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Scheduling Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Glendale, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

Overall good, but straight to the facts. Need to have a good working knowledge of WFM. The company uses IEX as the scheduling software. Being able to use excel as well is a big bonus and having and understanding of the business.

Insurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in October 2014.

Interview

2 rounds. first on campus and second through video conference. The first was more behavioral and informal with some technical questions but the interviewer was very accommodating. The second round interview was more technical with questions regarding the industry and testing your basic understanding of insurance operations.

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Hamilton, NJ).

Interview

A very casual interviewing process, the interviewing supervisor asks a lot of the usual questions you might hear anywhere else. You will get farther by having your own questions before the interview is over.

Interview Questions

• What was a time where you had to take control of a situation that you didn't have experience with?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time you faced some pushback from a fellow employee and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in August 2016.

Interview

interviewed with two managers and a regional manager. They asked me all the basic interview questions. the manager seemed more nervous than I was. It was about 30 minutes long. They talked about the company and their expectations