CSAA Insurance Group Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSAA Insurance Group Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at CSAA Insurance Group

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me on two occasions (about eight weeks apart) to set a time for an interview. Both times, I responded promptly and sent multiple follow-up emails. The recruiter never replied back. I found this not only odd, but out of character and lacking the professionalism required for recruiting professionals.

Other Interview Reviews for CSAA Insurance Group

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Walnut Creek, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Unnecessarily laborious. I had a total of 11 or 12 interviews, including external recruiters and internal stakeholders. Everyone was very nice, but I've interviewed for more senior positions that were much less intensive. They were also very slow in between rounds, and to make the final decision. There were a lot of things that impressed me about the people and the company, but I got the feeling that they wanted everyone to have a vote; maybe a bit too collaborative.

Interview Questions

• A lot of the standard questions about my experience that were specific to what they were looking for. Nothing unusual really, although one executive asked, "What's your favorite magazine?"   Answer Question