CSAA Insurance Group Interview Questions in Oklahoma City, OK | Glassdoor

CSAA Insurance Group Interview Questions in Oklahoma City, OK

Updated Dec 15, 2017

2.8

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by email with an online evaluation/test to complete. Then a recruiter did a phone interview. I had my first in person interview with claims and did not get the job. My second interview went much better, the supervisors interviewing me worked hard to put me at ease and gave me an accurate description of the job.

Interview Questions

• They have goals for high retention. So they ask about your long term goals.   Answer Question

Casualty Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2017.

Interview

Hard to describe in all honesty - I had another job in the field and had nothing to lose and had a few drinks prior to the interview. I knew someone who worked there and stated it was a good place, not perfect by any means, to work and I was ready for a change. I applied for total loss supervisor only to interview for that, as well as casualty supervisor. I didn't get either, but a consolation offer of casualty specialist.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current employer   1 Answer

Insurance Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone interview next follow up with in person interview. I applied one day got a call back a few days later, took test, and went to in person interview. Good luck

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2016.

Interview

Very impressive, typing test required, two people in the room one interacting and one typing your response it is kinda intimidating, typing test before interview with a 35 wpm with a retest if you don't reach it to begin with. They do call you with an offer or to tell you they chose not to move forward.

Claims Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

First there is a phone interview where they ask you why you want to work there and why they should hire you, then in the face to face interview 2 managers interview you with questions, you have to write an email, decide who is at fault based off of a diagram of an accident and back it up, there is a typing test that (35 wpm or higher to pass), and then another supervisor came in and interviewed me the same day. Before the interview there is a job simulator that takes about 45min-1hr to complete to access if it this is the right field for you.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had to negotiate for something and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online, did the virtual job training expect to spend at least an hour, was contacted by a recruiter after a day, setup interview, Not to terrible interview questions. They had me write a decline letter by hand for an insured based on a specific scenario. I felt like i did well, however was called day after the interview by the recruiter and she said they would not be offering the job to me.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult experience where your critical thinking helped resolve a situation.   Answer Question

Retention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone prescreen first then an in-person interview with the hiring manager and the HR manager. Typing test of at least 30 WPM. STAR question format, had to write an example letter to a customer. Questions about dealing with customers and challenging situations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2015.

Interview

Super Standard Interview, Shake hands, answer a few questions, your hired. After the interview the recruiter will call you to set up a time for you to come to orientation, then you start an 8 week training class to learn to handle claims and get your adjuster license.

Interview Questions

• How many jelly beans to fill a plane   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, this is the pay take it or leave it

Claims Service Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2013.

Interview

Online application, phone screening with a recruiter, online simulation which tested your ability to multi-task, personality test, math and grammar quiz, and proficiency moving through multiple applications. Second call to schedule an in-person interview. In-office typing test to determine minimum required speed, I think it was 35 WPM. In-person interview with two managers followed the typing test. Final call with an offer contingent on background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• How many golf balls can fit in an airplane? They provided an vehicle accident scenario and asked you to determine who was at fault and why. Tell us about a time where you had to deliver bad news to a customer. Can you tell us about a time where you had a disagreement with your manager and how you handled it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online, got a call the next day saying I had to take an aptitude test. I got a call the day after that I scored off the chart and they'd like to have an interview in person.

A few days later I was there and I first had to take a typing test. I think they required 25 or 35 WPM. I scored 75ish.

After that I had to go in with 2 supervisors and answer situational questions about past and theoritical experiences.

After that told me the basics of claims and wanted to see how well I remembered what they had just told me by going in the other room and pretending to be a customer calling in. I took the information that I got from that phone call and then had to write a letter (handwritten) to the customer with an overview of what we talked about. It was all pretty simple, but I could see how a nervous person would not handle themself well.

After that, their boss came in and said hi and asked a few more questions, one of which was something like "How many golf balls would fit in an airplane".

It was a long process, but if you're intelligent and calm you shouldn't have a problem.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had to handle an unruly customer.   Answer Question

I declined because the pay was pretty low back then, and I didn't really need the job. They called back about 2 months later and told me pay had increased, so I took the job then.