CSC Interview Questions in Austin, TX | Glassdoor

CSC Interview Questions in Austin, TX

2.7

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSC (Austin, TX).

Interview

The interview process was simple. I Applied online and got a call in one week. Interview with hiring managers over phone was setup by HR. Interviewed with them but did not get an offer.

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSC (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers in the department of accounting and finance. They asked me a few questions relating to the position and a little about my abilities as an individual. Interview lasted about 25 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What types of working conditions do you have trouble working under?   1 Answer
    • Why qualifies you for this position?   1 Answer

Temp position and I had other offers pending. I would have stayed had it not been a temp position.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CSC (Austin, TX).

Interview

I met with a couple of managers, there were several openings -- Seems they had a mass exidous of employees and just needed warm bodies to fill the empty chairs.

Interview Questions

• How are you with Excel? Do you know VLOOKUP, and pivot charts? Do you understand contracts?   Answer Question

Finance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Austin, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Met with two managers for about an hour at the office. Wasn't too terribly bad. It was almost like good cop/bad cop between the two managers. One was more stern and asked difficult questions and the other was more bubbly and engaging.

Interview Questions

• If I felt my previous positions challenged me enough to be gain anything   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty painless. They get you in the beginning when you're applying and ask for the amount you are expecting/wanting. And it's hard to deter away from that number once it's in your online profile. So I would suggest that you put a salary number you truly want when filling out your online profile.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CSC (Austin, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

CSC has no central hiring mechanism. it is scattered at best. It takes months to get through the process if then do not loose your resume

other offers were better

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Austin, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

An Outside Recruiter Phoned to ask if I'd be interested in the position. Was followed up by an Email. Then an Inside Recruiter set up a phone interview with the Chief Operating Officer. He requested additional information on references. Inside Recruiter set up person interview at the headquarters. I interviewed 1x1 with half a dozen people. I was called back for a second 1x1 interview with COO and Office Manager. Discussed more about the position and my qualification. I was then sent an Offer Letter and I accepted the position.

Senior Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CSC (Austin, TX) in October 2008.

Interview

The interview went smoothly. I was interviewed first by phone. This was a short interview and basically it was about my current situation with the company, my salary, etc. Second interview was in person. I was talking to the lead Business Analyst and Programmer Analyst. Third interview was with Project Manager. There wasn't much of technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What was your last project? Was it a success or a failure. What was the most challenging aspect of the project and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This was a lateral move within a company so the salary was the same.