CSC Interview Questions in Australia | Glassdoor

CSC Interview Questions in Australia

2.8

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSC (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2015.

Interview

Attended the assessment centre in Sydney. Started off with individual presentations. This was followed by group work. Thirdly was individual interviews by two different line managers. This goes for around one hour. Lastly was a written exercise. The oeverall process lasted a full day. Lunch is provided. The overall assessment centre was a challenging but fun process abd i personally quite enjoyed it.

Interview Questions

• What makes you unique?
      Why CSC?
      What are your hopes and aspirations?   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2015.

Interview

Individual presentation about myself while assessing few key questions such as why I chose to apply for CSC; group assessment where I worked with other applicants to sort out the best sequence of tasks for a problem; 2 separate interviews with 2 different managers which focused more on behavioural questions; individual written assessment about writing a blog post for their 'CSC intranet' about a suitable out-of-work activity or club.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a leadership role you played in one of your team projects.   Answer Question

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2015.

Interview

Agent called and asked me few questions, after several days he called in to schedule an interview with csc, after few days he called and advise interview has been booked in for the next day, 3 people were suppose to interview me but all managers were busy so it was 1 to 1 with senior security consultant, it was good but I didn't have much security knowledge as I come from networking background.

Interview Questions

• How do you define difference between spam email and phishing email?   1 Answer

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSC (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Had a phone interview with the HR representative. Think it was just a screening interview as she asked all the standard questions i.e. past professional experience, skill set and let me know more about the role. Passed this and was invited for an in person interview at their offices. This interview consisted of discussing my background, behavioral questions, and technical questions. I thought I answered everything fine but was called back a few days latter to be rejected.

Accounts Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CSC (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2013.

Interview

Tedious, inexperienced management performing a task they'd rather not...

Interview Questions

Lack of energy, interest and enthusiasm from interviewee.

UNIX Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSC (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2010.

Interview

Good technical and personl interview about experience and knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Describe the Linux boot process   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSC in December 2009.

Interview

Hired through a recruitment firm, interview process was straight forward nothing too difficult, just had the current organisation structure explained and what they wanted this role to do. The 2nd interview was one-on-one with another of the directors, she seemed more interested in her blackberry than interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• nothing was too difficult, they just wanted me to expand on some of my experiences, and my interactions with Senior Executives, in prior roles.   Answer Question

Negotiation

was a reasonable offer, tried to up the salary, but they were not budging