CSC Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD | Glassdoor

2.6

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Junior Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSC (Baltimore, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Very brief and didn't meet with the original person scheduled because they were too busy. Very poorly organized and waited 30 minutes to speak with the fill in person. Overall, the experience was very bland and they seemed to lack any energy or forward thinking. Location was unmarked and difficult to find.

Computers Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Baltimore, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

They tell you about the job,
    You tell them what you can do for them
    They decide to take you on or not - no further discussion.
    When you do the job, they might want you to do something else, but may not tell you.

Interview Questions

• They just asked me what I could do for them.   1 Answer

Senior Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSC (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Hiring - Completely unorganized and slow process. Interview, easy. Manager not sure of his ability to make a decision. First told no thank you, then contacted with an offer. HR unorganized and there was no process in place to contact me with an offer. It took more than a month to send an offer letter after the interviewing manager offered me the job.

Negotiation

Very easy, back then.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSC (Baltimore, MD) in December 2013.

Interview

1 Pre-Screening on the phone, basic questions as to your college experience and any other work experience related to the position that was applied.
    1 Technical Phone interview, basic technical questions regarding Computer Programming, SDLC and questions to test logic

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in computers programming languages?   Answer Question

Software Validation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CSC (Baltimore, MD) in March 2013.

Interview

Overall the interview went quickly. Since I was applying for an entry level position; they made me feel that I didn't need a lot of prior knowledge about software validation, and that most of the knowledge I would gain via the job.

Interview Questions

• There were some programming questions that were asked (I was applying for software validation).   Answer Question

Project Control Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CSC (Baltimore, MD) in August 2011.

Interview

Very simple and basic; lasted about forty-five minutes and got a job offer within a few days. Met with direct supervisor and with HR staff and was given a tour of the office.Many of the questions seemed aimed more to see if your personality would be a match for the rest of the team.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CSC (Baltimore, MD) in May 2010.

Interview

Very long. Lots of paperwork.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there wasn't any.

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CSC (Baltimore, MD) in January 2010.

Interview

I applied for an online job posting for the job opportunity. Interviews were done over the phone. Interviews were done by the hiring manager, the hiring manager's boss, and the HR representative. The entire process was relatively quick. The hiring process and negotiation process went very smoothly, with relevant documents being sent either over email, or via express mail. Relocation was not offered as part of the package.

Interview Questions

• Scenario question: "You have just completed an initiative and submitted the initiative results to the end user. The end user summarily rejects the initiative results, saying that they didn't match their requirements, even though technically your intiative followed the requirements to the tee. What do you do?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I submitted a competitive salary, and the negotiator came back with an offer about 20% less than my submission. Ultimately, we agreed to a salary in the mid-point (10% below my submission, and 10% above the negotiator's initial offer).