CSC Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSC Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2017

2.6

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CSC.

Interview

Interview was by phone and interviewer(s) as past experiences. Also the interview questions were very technical, brush of on your skills. Overall experience for the interview process was fair by phone.

Interview Questions

• Describe what role and what did you do in your past experience?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CSC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

A phone interview and then in person. I made it past both rounds but never heard back from them. I had to email and ask and they told me they already filled the position. They basically led me on.

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CSC (Falls Church, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard. I was contacted by a recruiter and ended up applying online. After that I had a phone interview and was asked to come into their headquarters for 1 of 2 new hire days. This consisted of two 1 on 1 interviews. The first consisted of mostly position-specific questions and the second was interviewing for company fit. I heard back within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about yourself that isn't on your resume?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Albany, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview and then a one on one interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The HR is really good

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSC (Dayton, OH) in August 2011.

Interview

Talked with a recruiter first, and was introduced to a recruiter for a different organization within the company that was looking for experienced associates with my skill sets. After talking to the recruiter I was asked to meet with some of the management team on the job site I was a candidate for. After meeting with three different people in management on the project, I was offered a position. The interviews were very personable they were looking for people that were coachable that would make good team members.

Negotiation

They would not budge on vacation time, 10 days are the standard, which the vacation is earned a couple of hours each week you work. So it takes nearly 6 months to build up a week of vacation.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2011.

Interview

Short in person interview with program manager. This was a recommendation so part of the process was skipped. They needed to fill position for contract quickly. Right place right time of thing.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSC in June 2010.

Interview

Online application was followed up within 2 weeks of submission with a scheduled phone interview, followed by a in-person interview that lasted quite awhile, meeting with various levels of management. Job offer followed in-person interview within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Your current weaknesses, dealing with office conflict, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Falls Church, VA) in May 2010.

Interview

Applied online, got an email from the HR manager the same day to schedule for a phone interview the next day.
    Phone interview was very good, the HR manager was very nice and friendly. Scheduled an in person and a panel interview with the hiring team the next week.

The hiring manager was very nice and friendly, showed alot of interest in my candidacy, asked alot of question including where else I was interviewing, gave me the salary range for the position etc etc. When the interview was over he told he would call me directly the next day or after a week.

I thought that I would for sure get an offer, a week later got a phone call from the HR manager that another candidate was selected.
    I guess the other candidate had more exprience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Columbia, SC) in December 2009.

Interview

Depends on specific manager. My manager was very antisocial and horrible at training so the interview was short and training almost non existent

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I should have asked for more

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Town (South Africa)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CSC (Cape Town (South Africa)) in August 2016.

Interview

Shortlist candidate
    Interview candidate
    Spot test candidate after interview which is 25min to answer 12 multiple choice questions
    psychometric test
    background checks
    possible offer

Interview was easy and people were friendly. Company was abit difficult to find based on the fact they are in the parking lot. Everything went smooth in my opinion

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not sure.