CSC Interview Questions in Chantilly, VA | Glassdoor

CSC Interview Questions in Chantilly, VA

2.6

Executive Level Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at CSC (Chantilly, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

Worst process and organization (and I use that term loosely) I have dealt with in a very long time. They tell you that you are their pick and beg you to stay interested while the offer is being finalized. The next step is to draw out the process over months by having you continue to interview with multiple levels within the company. All of this is done to finally decide they do not have the business case to move forward with a hire. HR recruiter was swapped out mid process and the last one did not even have the courtesy to call me with final feedback. I had to hear it from one of the employees that interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• Why CSC?
      Why should we hire you?
      What specific business pursuits will you be engaged in for us?
      Are you self sufficient or do you require support?
      Answer Question

Senior Administrative Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSC (Chantilly, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

My interview was back in early 2014. It was a very laid back interview with professional managers at the time. They were both very nice and informative of the program. I liked the location and flexibility of work hours.

Negotiation

I received an offer letter, and it was straight to the point as we discussed everything in the interview. I signed and returned. Started my position in march.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CSC (Chantilly, VA) in December 2012.

Interview

Overall there are two or three interviews scheduled during the hiring process. HR is not the greatest, so it is a little delay to get updates on the status of the position.

Interview Questions

• The most challenging questions for this position could be the ones related to the technical skills and experiences. It is suggested to have a few real life examples to confirm your qualifications.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The company was somewhat flexible and I was able to negotiate a desired salary.

Environmental Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSC (Chantilly, VA) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. They asked basic questions. Then I had to write an example email response as a writing sample, after the interview question session was over.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you experienced confrontation with a co-worker.   Answer Question

Trainer Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSC (Chantilly, VA) in February 2009.

Interview

I was first screened fully over the phone before even being brought in because this position requires a Secret Clearance. Upon expressing my commitment to the position over the phone, I was called into the office to meet with the Training Manager for a 1 on 1 interview. The meeting lasted for an hour. I wrote a follow up email thank you and heard from the recruiter of the job offer in less than a week.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness.   1 Answer