CSC Interview Questions in Coppell, TX | Glassdoor

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Coppell, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied thru a staffing agency online
    Staffing agency called me, did a phone interview
    waited....
    Got setup to take a Skills Test, took it, very easy if you are A+ certified
    waited...
    In person interview, went well, and then was told this isnt for movers and shakers.... (Basically if we hire you, its to stay in this position until we are done with you)
    waited....
    Got an OK offer, and took it due to lack of work available at the time

Overall time lapse: ~7 weeks

Interview Questions

• In the one on one the interviewer asked me if I had any of a long list of skills.... that was the majority of the interview....   Answer Question

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSC (Coppell, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The Interview was very straight forward. It started with an introduction, a brief test, and then a friendly conversation about how you see yourself in the future, what do you feel the company deserves from you and what do you think you deserve from the company.

Interview Questions

• what do you feel the company deserves from you and what do you think you deserve from the company?   Answer Question

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSC (Coppell, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

it was formal straight to the point, easy interview the interviewer was very professional and courtesy, the drive for me was very long but that is part of the process.

Interview Questions

• about my troubleshooting experience   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CSC (Coppell, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

I was hired on as a subcontractor. The job listing did not include the company name. I then had a phone conversation with the recruiter who then set up an interview at the local CSC office.

The interview itself consisted of general personality questions, a role play of a customer problem scenario, and a relatively simple technical test to verify computer knowledge.

Interview Questions

• They presented the following scenario: a customer calls and reports that they had gone to lunch and the internet wasn't working when they returned. I was then required to go through the troubleshooting steps to determine that the user's modem had failed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was not possible, as I was hired on as a subcontractor.