CSC Interview Questions in Fort Carson, CO | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Electronics Maintenance Technician II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Carson, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Fort Carson, CO) in May 2014.

Interview

I first applied online via their website and received a phone call about 8 days later. The interview was a few days after that. The interview was administered by two individuals. The first individual asked me questions relevant to my personality. The second individual asked me skill based questions and gave me a small quiz with about 12 questions relevant to electronics. Pretty basic stuff.

The overall feel of the interview was very calm and easy going. They were nice and professional. They gave me ample time to respond to questions and to complete the little quiz on electronics. The whole interview took about 20-30 minutes.

Upon completing the interview I was told I would be contacted within a few days whether I was accepted or denied. Three days later I got the call and was offered the job; I accepted the offer. Between the day I accepted and my start date(3weeks) there are a few steps including applications and background checks, drug tests and confirmation of my security clearance.

From start to finish, submission of online application to first day of work.... was about 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What do you think CSC is obligated to provide you with?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is not really a negotiation aspect. Wages as fixed based on what level position you are applying for. Electronics Maintenance Technician 2 was $23.11/hour