CSC Interview Questions in Hyderabad | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSC (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

2 rounds of interview held, 1st was technical followed by another telephonic technical round.
    It was a very bad experience with CSC. I cleared both of the round and all documents verification, after three days when i called the HR to know the status , He said the position we kept it in hold and we don't know when it will be opened. Total waste of time i will never recommend any one to go and interview in such kind of company. Who don't know why they are hiring and whether we are having any open position or not.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSC (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

I was a campus hire.. the interview was very good.. it consisted of a technical paper and a aptitude paper.. the interview was smooth once the technical paper was cleared.

Interview Questions

• Asked about pointers and pointer arithmetic.. Java garbage collection was asked   2 Answers

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

There are 4 rounds

1. Aptitude test
    2. GD round
    3. HR face to face
    4. Technical face to face

Results declared through phone on next day.

Overall interview is not so difficult. Just you need a good preparation.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Its good if we are having real experience and exposure to the new technologies and how we implement the same in projects to meet client requirement. It was good with two rounds of technical interview and HR round

Interview Questions

• My exposure to current technologies and how I implemented them in my projects. Its good if we are having real experience and exposure to the new technologies and how we implement the same in projects to meet client requirement   Answer Question

Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSC (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

first round- written test(90 minutes)(part A :aptitude, reasoning(40 questions) + part B: C,dbms & basic computer science questions(60 questions) + one essay

second round - group discussion( normal GD's not very tough and tricky)

third round - HR( basic questions like tell me something about yourself and other basic stuff)

final round - technical round (on manual testing, html, c,c++,java..)

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CSC (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

written test consists of all the subjects that we have studied in our b-tech with aptitude,and logical reasoning ,after that group discussion topic given is corruption,hr interview will ask about are you ready to rellocate,technical interview asks about write code in java etc for tester which is not expected.

Interview Questions

• about all the basics of every subject studied in b-tech   Answer Question

Mainframe Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSC (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

technical and hr interview only for experienced candidate. technical round is quite tough but manageable. prepare basics is not enough to crack the interview.
    interview happened for 30 mins. i answered most of the questions except 4 or 5.
    prepare well and appear for interview.
    unfortunately i didnt selected in technical interview.

Interview Questions

• mainly asking about current project if you are an experienced candidate   1 Answer

Hadoop Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Simple interview process but unprofessional behavior
    I had given 2 technical and one managerial round and was told that HR will get back to me for salary discussion in next few days
    Yes, he reverted back to me very next day and asked my expectation. Acc to him my expectation was high, I told fine lets rethink and have a discussion in next few days. This was the only call I received from them. After this for ONE COMPLETE month I kept on chasing him on email and phone to which they started ignoring and after a month they told me that my candidature has been put on hold. That's ridiculous, without any reason (at least not informed to me) how can they do like this.
    After which they stopped receiving my calls and sopped replying to my emails.
    And for this one month every time HR used to tell me that YES YOU ARE SELECTED, PLEASE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OTHER OFFER, WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR OFFER, IT MAY TAKE TIME BUT IT WILL HAPPEN, and finally one fine day they just not keep there words.
    NOW TELL ME WHY SHOULD NOT A CANDIDATE ALSO REJECT YOUR OFFER ON A JOINING DAY AND HAVE MULTIPLE OFFERS IN HAND BEFORE HE RESIGNS IF ORGANIZATIONS LIKE CSC BEHAVE LIKE THIS.

Interview Questions

• All the possible questions in hadoop- spark ecosystems   Answer Question

Professional 1-Product Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CSC (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied through Referal drive for 2 years experiance. They called me first Telephonic Round.One did telephonic round,he asked all the java related concepts especially in JVM , Threading,OOPs, Exception Handling and Internal Hash Map Implementation.This round is going on around 1 hour. Later they called me Managerial round, he asked me about what i did in previous company, project architecture etc..Then they called me another Telephonic round again java related things and Rest.
    Finally i got the offer letter.Its a postivie interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about JVM, ThreadPool, HashMap internal Implementation,difference b/w REST and SOAP   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSC (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Criteria: 60 percent throughout (Class X , XII and Graduation).
    No backlogs should be there at the time of applying.

1st round - Written exam, consists of 100 questions (40- Aptitude, Verbal & Reasoning, 60- Technical subjects based) and an essay that has to be written in 150 words. 90 mins, no negative marks. Same paper for all branches. Difficulty of 6.5 on a scale of 10.
    2nd round, Group Discussion - Who is your role model and why.
    3rd round Technical - Easy questions like Stacks and Queues, Linked lists, Processes and threads, DDL, DML commands, Encapsulation, Difference between IPv4 and IPv6.
    4th round HR - The 3rd round took a lot of time in our college and it was already late, so they took a group of students simultaneously for HR asking about the domains we would like to work on. Whether we are willing to relocate to other places. All of us agreed.

Interview Questions

• One fun question which the interviewer asked was, "If you notice that your PC screen is off but the Power button is still glowing, how would you fix it?"   1 Answer