CSC Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSC Intern Interview Questions

2.3

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSC in May 2016.

Interview

Spoke to HR representative to determine which department I would be working at.
Spoke to different people in management for the company to negotiate tasks.
Spoke to different people in management for the company to negotiate tasks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CSC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Jacksonville, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

The interviewer did not ask any real questions. She told me about what the company does and what my job would be like as an intern. She then finished by asking if I had any questions. Overall, the interview took a matter of minutes.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CSC in April 2014.

Interview

One interview, strictly behavioral, simple questions about resume and office skills including past experience with presentation, communication, and adaptability. Manager was very polite, personable, and an overall great interviewer during the process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to tell a team member they were slacking off.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSC (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2013.

Interview

They emailed me saying they wanted a phone interview. I emailed them back, but they never responded back to me. They ended up calling me and I was not even prepared for it. Just be ready for their call. The recruiter told me she would pass me on the manager and it was almost 2 weeks before I got any contact with them. They are very slow

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself communicating with clients? And what experience have you had doing this?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSC (Indore (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

The process started with an aptitude test and essay writing. The interview was taken by a group of 3 panelists. The interview was both behavioral and technical. It was approximately 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest challenge that I have faced in my life ?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSC.

Interview

Phone interview asking about what I want to do/learn as an intern

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSC (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in December 2011.

Interview

Nothing techinical. Just intro youself

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CSC in January 2009.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward, phone then in person interview. Since it was a internship, there wasn't as much emphasis on particular skills, but rather what type of person you are. They were looking for a hard worker and some to get smaller more manual projects done.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none