CSC Desktop Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSC Desktop Technician Interview Questions

1.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSC.

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter and then sent to client for interview. Interviewed with a manager in person and one manager by conference call. Typical interview questions were asked. Nothing out of the ordinary. A personality test, a drug test and a background check was required to complete the process. At one time CSC hired mostly through recruiters and then hired on permanent within 6-8 months. I was hired on as an employee in 5 months.

Interview Questions

• No questions were especially difficult or unexpected. Typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary.

Desktop Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSC (Sterling, VA) in May 2011.

Interview

It was kind of a joke. I spoke with someone over the phone, submitted my resume to them, then they contacted me back the next day to tell me the client was interested in hiring me. Afterwards, I was told where to show up, without ever talking to a manager. I was working a week later at the Dulles Hub site.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CSC in April 2011.

Interview

Very simple, basic IT questions. Manager was not very technical. Asked what certifications I have. Told him A+, Net+, Sec+. That the most of the interview. Very informal. Lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions