CSC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017
1,037 Interview Reviews

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CSC.

Interview

Interview was by phone and interviewer(s) as past experiences. Also the interview questions were very technical, brush of on your skills. Overall experience for the interview process was fair by phone.

Interview Questions

• Describe what role and what did you do in your past experience?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSC (Nashville, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

Was a super easy hiring process. if you know your stuff about customer service your in.

Recuruiting will call and go over what you need to say and how to dress, yes some people have no idea how to present themselves for an interview.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CSC (El Segundo, CA).

Interview

A corporate management assistant interviewed me and then set me up to be interviewed by the manager that hired me. He spent an hour or so describing the position to me and then took me around to meet the other employees that I would be supporting.

A Position On the Infrastructure Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beavercreek, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Beavercreek, OH).

Interview

The initial call was through an employment recruiter in the Beavercreek, OH location's office. After the initial phone screening, an in-person interview was set up with the hiring manager. It was a 1:1 interview, and she was well-prepared with information about the position she was trying to fill. It was followed up with a phone call from the recruiter about the next steps.

Interview Questions

• The questions were really focused on my experience and background in order to figure out if I was right for the job. I asked specific questions regarding the work I would be doing and what was already in place, where improvements needed to be made, etc. One question in particular that stands out to me, is she asked me, "Do you want to leave your current job?" (I was working for another company).   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CSC (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Lenghtly, a lot of people to talk with. PHone, in person and a couple of executive takls. Had to give descriptions of account that i called on and how we penetrated the accounts and the successes that I had durring my tenure with my prior employer.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSC.

Interview

Interviewed with a single person. She appeared to have a lot on her plate since she kept writing emails during the interview. After getting through the emails, she started asking techinical questions.

Telephone Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSC.

Interview

Signed up with Temp agency and received interview within one week. Completed an online application and met with a manager in the office to review my experience.The interview was 30 mins and I was able to share my work history with the manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you would like to work for CSC   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Denver, CO).

Interview

I met executives while on a project for another company. They saw my work and wanted to hire me. No interview, just discussion on salary requirements. Nothing else to say, but Glassdoor needs a 50 word requirement.

Negotiation

Very good. I was able to give them a salary requirement, and they met it.

Senior Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CSC (McLean, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

Two in-person interviews. Long delay between interviews. Recruiters did not provide the basic information or provided misinformation for the interviews. Did not receive email or call to confirm first interview. For the second interview, the interviewer was not given the number to contact me. They finally called 30 minutes into my interview. Also, on the second interview, the wrong job description was emailed to me and the interviewers. This happened even after I asked the internal recruiter to confirm the job description.

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience on my resume and one interviewer used a list that you commonly find when googling for interview prep questions (what is your weakness, etc.). Not many specific questions on my ability to do the job. Also, no one could describe the duties of this role or describe any of the projects I might be involved with.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSC.

Interview

Average, similar to other large employers. Be versed in the projects you've completed and the steps in the process from initiation to closing. Scenario based questions, supply as much detail as needed.