CSC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 15, 2018
1,074 Interview Reviews

2.7

Software Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSC in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screen + phone technical interview, was fairly simple with a few odd trivia questions about Java and other languages. Fairly pleasant experience overall, no complaints. Friendly interviewers, smooth process.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied and it took them about two weeks until a recruiter sent me an email for a phone interview. First one was regarding background, salary expectations, resume overview, etc. About two more weeks later I got an email from another recruiter working with the first recruiter to set up another phone interview with the hiring managers. There were to be three managers, but only two showed up. Second interview went well, they said I was well qualified and they look forward to the third interview. They sent me an employment tax credit form to fill asking when I can start work etc. I kept in touch with my recruiter but no word from the hiring managers for another two to three weeks. I get a call from another recruiter in the area informing me about other jobs in the area available. Found it a bit suspicious, so I emailed my recruiter from CSC asking my status and he said the hiring managers were changing their skill set for the position, looking for more qualified candidates. They said my interviews were great, I was well qualified, sent me an employment form, but in the end they gave my resume to another recruiter in the area to apply to work at other firms. They did not even bother to inform me of this or their decision change until I emailed them asking my status.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Isabela, PR

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CSC (Isabela, PR) in January 2017.

Interview

I got a called for an interview 3 weeks earlier. The interview was both technical and behavioral. The same person did both parts of the interview. In my case as it was in PR there were parts of the interview in English and others in Spanish.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CSC.

Interview

Interview was by phone and interviewer(s) as past experiences. Also the interview questions were very technical, brush of on your skills. Overall experience for the interview process was fair by phone.

Interview Questions

• Describe what role and what did you do in your past experience?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSC (Nashville, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

Was a super easy hiring process. if you know your stuff about customer service your in.

Recuruiting will call and go over what you need to say and how to dress, yes some people have no idea how to present themselves for an interview.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CSC (El Segundo, CA).

Interview

A corporate management assistant interviewed me and then set me up to be interviewed by the manager that hired me. He spent an hour or so describing the position to me and then took me around to meet the other employees that I would be supporting.

A Position On the Infrastructure Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beavercreek, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Beavercreek, OH).

Interview

The initial call was through an employment recruiter in the Beavercreek, OH location's office. After the initial phone screening, an in-person interview was set up with the hiring manager. It was a 1:1 interview, and she was well-prepared with information about the position she was trying to fill. It was followed up with a phone call from the recruiter about the next steps.

Interview Questions

• The questions were really focused on my experience and background in order to figure out if I was right for the job. I asked specific questions regarding the work I would be doing and what was already in place, where improvements needed to be made, etc. One question in particular that stands out to me, is she asked me, "Do you want to leave your current job?" (I was working for another company).   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CSC (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Lenghtly, a lot of people to talk with. PHone, in person and a couple of executive takls. Had to give descriptions of account that i called on and how we penetrated the accounts and the successes that I had durring my tenure with my prior employer.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSC.

Interview

Interviewed with a single person. She appeared to have a lot on her plate since she kept writing emails during the interview. After getting through the emails, she started asking techinical questions.

Telephone Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSC.

Interview

Signed up with Temp agency and received interview within one week. Completed an online application and met with a manager in the office to review my experience.The interview was 30 mins and I was able to share my work history with the manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you would like to work for CSC   1 Answer