CSC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,060 Interview Reviews

2.7

Insurance Underwriter, Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSC (Sarasota, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was Over the phone and in person. Made it thru phone interview and panel interview. I was in the top 3 candidates for a new position with them.

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

three rounds of interview, phone, in Person

Interview Questions

Interview

Basic question on computer programming and logic building with stress on SQL queries and operating system concepts. You must know one language efficiently to code. Develop the ability ot generate sudo code.

Senior Professional Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Interview process was easy, It was a 2 rounds interview process, first they conducted technical interview with the most senior person in the team and then HR related interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you see something in the offer which doesn't look good, just ask them if they are flexible enough to work with you on that, I was able to get few of the things which were not part of original offer.

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CSC (Newark, DE).

Interview

I interviewed with 4 individuals, including "peers" and management. The process went smoothly with friendly personnel, I was treated well. One of the managers even took me out to lunch. I felt the interview was well organized, individuals had read my resume ahead of time and asked good questions. Overall, a favorable experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered a package and was able to negotiate a few of the finer points.

IT Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Coppell, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied thru a staffing agency online
    Staffing agency called me, did a phone interview
    waited....
    Got setup to take a Skills Test, took it, very easy if you are A+ certified
    waited...
    In person interview, went well, and then was told this isnt for movers and shakers.... (Basically if we hire you, its to stay in this position until we are done with you)
    waited....
    Got an OK offer, and took it due to lack of work available at the time

Overall time lapse: ~7 weeks

Interview Questions

• In the one on one the interviewer asked me if I had any of a long list of skills.... that was the majority of the interview....   Answer Question

Senior Principal Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Falls Church, VA).

Interview

phone screen, phone interview, 1:1 with bunch of people, call back for more 1:1. I probably interviewed with 6 people in total. It just seemed overkill but I guess they have such horrible churn they want to make sure person will last at least 6 months.

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions. questions related to working with others. questions related to working long hours. questions related to disagreement with senior management and peers   1 Answer

Senior Principal Solution Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at CSC (Tysons Corner, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

Panel interview ostensibly by hiring managers (don't believe it). It was hard to tell what the real agendas were for each of those on the phone. There was no on-site interview at all. All by phone.

Interview Questions

• Major events/disruptions within the industry or sector you will be working in.   Answer Question

Junior Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSC (Baltimore, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Very brief and didn't meet with the original person scheduled because they were too busy. Very poorly organized and waited 30 minutes to speak with the fill in person. Overall, the experience was very bland and they seemed to lack any energy or forward thinking. Location was unmarked and difficult to find.

Client Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CSC (Remote, OR) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone Call with focus on current role and what future opportunity would look like.
    Slightly hard to hear and understand interviewer. Felt more like the interviewer needed to reach a quota for speaking to potential candidates.

Interview Questions

• What am I looking for in next role?   1 Answer