CSC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.8

Junior Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSC (Baltimore, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Very brief and didn't meet with the original person scheduled because they were too busy. Very poorly organized and waited 30 minutes to speak with the fill in person. Overall, the experience was very bland and they seemed to lack any energy or forward thinking. Location was unmarked and difficult to find.

Client Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CSC (Remote, OR) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone Call with focus on current role and what future opportunity would look like.
    Slightly hard to hear and understand interviewer. Felt more like the interviewer needed to reach a quota for speaking to potential candidates.

Interview Questions

• What am I looking for in next role?   1 Answer

Launch Pad Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSC.

Interview

This job is part of the unadvertised job community - either you are recalled, someone from another contract is selected, or a friend / family member of the bosses is offered the job. Not being ugly - just the way it is.

Interview Questions

• Per above, questioning is directly proportional to your background situation.
      If you are from another contract your questioning will be the most challenging - stop by the shop(s) and talk to your future co-workers and they will tell you exactly what to expect based on who will be interviewing you and whether or not they already have someone selected for the job.
      1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Albany, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied through their web site and got a phone call from recruiter. They didn't even email me when I'm available to talk! Then scheduled video interview - they said it is a technical interview but they wanted to see my face over camera, which is weird to me. Found that recruiter sent two meeting appointments, one is right time and the other is wrong time so let her know one is wrong. Seems like their HR is not organized.

Before the interview time, HR said she cannot hear me when I talk though headset microphone - I asked her what she need to check in their video meeting tool. They asked me to video interview though their tool but she didn't know how to use! And interviewers didn't try to fix their meeting tools and called me through cell phone.

They speak through speaker phone so I had a hard to understand what they are saying. They asked all kinds of syntax related questions. Its ok to ask that kinds of questions but they spent all time to ask this kinds of keyword questions. Seems like they are interviewing kinds of staffing company not a big tech company. I realized that I don't want to continue interviewing with them and learned to be patient against rude behaviors.

And next day, I got email from them I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• Should I use static keyword on getInstance method?
      When do you see ConcurrentModificationException on hashtable?
      Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CSC (Falls Church, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard. I was contacted by a recruiter and ended up applying online. After that I had a phone interview and was asked to come into their headquarters for 1 of 2 new hire days. This consisted of two 1 on 1 interviews. The first consisted of mostly position-specific questions and the second was interviewing for company fit. I heard back within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about yourself that isn't on your resume?   Answer Question

Director, Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Falls Church, VA).

Interview

I was referred by a CSC person. Because I was a known successful professional in the business it was a very easy interview. We discussed mostly trends in the business and how they would effect systems integrators who had relied mostly on client/server architecture over the last 20 years to drive revenue.

Interview Questions

• The only real question was how much longer I was going to work.   1 Answer

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

Interview

Interview process was quite informal, but that's not usually the case. I was being hired by someone I'd worked with before. The other managers I talked to were friendly; no strange questions.

Sys Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CSC.

Interview

I'm a contractor so I interviewed with their client. Was pretty straight forward, some technical questions.

Typical sys admin questions. Really trying to get at my experience. Nothing tricky or too complicated.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too complex. They were mostly hitting upon experience.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSC (Austin, TX).

Interview

The interview process was simple. I Applied online and got a call in one week. Interview with hiring managers over phone was setup by HR. Interviewed with them but did not get an offer.

Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSC in October 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a CSC recruiter after having submitted my resume to their talent pool. He had me schedule a phone interview about a week later. The interview itself was disappointing - they called 40 minutes after my scheduled appointment time and asked bland, typical questions. Took less than half an hour. Haven't heard from them since.

Interview Questions

• Technical Java questions, projects on resume explanations   Answer Question