CSC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,037 Interview Reviews

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CSC (Falls Church, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard. I was contacted by a recruiter and ended up applying online. After that I had a phone interview and was asked to come into their headquarters for 1 of 2 new hire days. This consisted of two 1 on 1 interviews. The first consisted of mostly position-specific questions and the second was interviewing for company fit. I heard back within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about yourself that isn't on your resume?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

Interview

One phone screening with HR. Two phone interviews with Hiring Managers. Personality test, drug screen, background check, etc. Process began 6 months earlier, stopped with no explanation and then began again in earnest about 4 months later.

Interview Questions

• Focused on experience relative to position along with standard interview questions (strengths, weaknesses, examples of success/failure, etc.)   Answer Question

Director, Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Falls Church, VA).

Interview

I was referred by a CSC person. Because I was a known successful professional in the business it was a very easy interview. We discussed mostly trends in the business and how they would effect systems integrators who had relied mostly on client/server architecture over the last 20 years to drive revenue.

Interview Questions

• The only real question was how much longer I was going to work.   1 Answer

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

Interview

Interview process was quite informal, but that's not usually the case. I was being hired by someone I'd worked with before. The other managers I talked to were friendly; no strange questions.

Sys Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CSC.

Interview

I'm a contractor so I interviewed with their client. Was pretty straight forward, some technical questions.

Typical sys admin questions. Really trying to get at my experience. Nothing tricky or too complicated.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too complex. They were mostly hitting upon experience.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSC (Austin, TX).

Interview

The interview process was simple. I Applied online and got a call in one week. Interview with hiring managers over phone was setup by HR. Interviewed with them but did not get an offer.

Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSC in October 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a CSC recruiter after having submitted my resume to their talent pool. He had me schedule a phone interview about a week later. The interview itself was disappointing - they called 40 minutes after my scheduled appointment time and asked bland, typical questions. Took less than half an hour. Haven't heard from them since.

Interview Questions

• Technical Java questions, projects on resume explanations   Answer Question

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSC (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers in the department of accounting and finance. They asked me a few questions relating to the position and a little about my abilities as an individual. Interview lasted about 25 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What types of working conditions do you have trouble working under?   1 Answer
    • Why qualifies you for this position?   1 Answer

Temp position and I had other offers pending. I would have stayed had it not been a temp position.

Resource Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSC (New York, NY).

Interview

Set that stage from the very beginning that the company is not for everybody given it's in a transformation. Instead of asking you questions from the beginning, they wanted to make sure you fully understood what you were getting into. The questions that followed were geared towards how your experiences fit within that context.

Interview Questions

• What attracts you about joining a company in the midst of a major turnaround?   Answer Question

Desktop Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Omaha, NE) in September 2015.

Interview

Initially contacted by a recruiter. After a few screening calls and emails, he referred me to the hiring manager. The initial interview was about a week later over the phone with him and 3 other managers, pretty straightforward. I got a second interview the following week; it was in person with the hiring manager. Overall, it was a good experience, despite not receiving an offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer reporting a complaint about a technician?   1 Answer