CSC Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

CSC Interview Questions in New York City, NY

2.8

Resource Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSC (New York, NY).

Interview

Set that stage from the very beginning that the company is not for everybody given it's in a transformation. Instead of asking you questions from the beginning, they wanted to make sure you fully understood what you were getting into. The questions that followed were geared towards how your experiences fit within that context.

Interview Questions

• What attracts you about joining a company in the midst of a major turnaround?   Answer Question

Javascript Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CSC (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Vendor/Recruiter will call you to tell you about the client and the job requirments and may take some technical questions.Once he gets satisfied then will submit your application to the client.Then your interview is scheduled and Client will take your interview on technical grounds.Could be either phone screen or skype call.Prepare everything from Resume.My role was for Javascript Development position so he asked me about UI development/Desing questions.

Interview Questions

• UI/UX design principles?
      Wireframes/Photoshops
      User Accessibility questions.
      Depends upon the requirmenets
      1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

IT Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSC (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was strait forward nothing that I had not seen before.The person conducting the interview was nice and made it less painful than others. The questions where relevant.

Enterprise Sales Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

The recruiter had told upfront that it will be multiple rounds of phone screening followed by a in-person meeting. The first 3 phone interviews were relevant. The last one wasn't. Just some random questions that you would ask someone fresh out of school.

Interview Questions

• Listing of 5 virtues and asking them to be ranked. This was the 4th phone screen.   1 Answer

Senior Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSC (Newark, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

I had previously worked for the hiring manager. The interview was a technicality. We discussed job duties. We discussed pay and benefits. We covered the reason why I had been encouraged to apply for the position. We discussed the current path and leadership for this particular group within Computer Sciences Corporation. The interview was short and to the point.

Interview Questions

• I was asked when was the last time I had worked with the current security product.   1 Answer

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hicksville, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Hicksville, NY).

Interview

The hiring process is a true horse and pony show. Does not need to be so involved.

Interview Questions

• How long should a seasoned veteran expect to be employed by CSC?   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSC (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

All general questions!! Nothing gr8.And little bit about the technology.Starts with basic concepts and ends with our experience and our hardships.They never care on what you say.They simply listen to us.Thats the best part of it!!

Software Engineer Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Jersey City, NJ) in August 2012.

Interview

Easy interview process . The interview was taken by the project leaders and I can say if they see you as a good fit for project they will hire you. I had to attend only one round of interview with CSC folks followed by client interview where I was asked some questions regarding the subject but I can say the interview was easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

back and forth

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Our company outsourced our department, we were told to interview for our position and if we did not take the role offered to us we would be let go. We met with the new management team on numerous occasions as they sold us on the new company and told us how they dealt with day to day challenges.

Interview Questions

• why should we hire you? do you follow procedures easily? How many tickets do you close a day? how many tickets do you close a week? Why are you looking to transfer over to CSC?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Newark, NJ) in July 2010.

Interview

all questions about my technical experience only