CSC Interview Questions in Noida | Glassdoor

2.8

86 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSC (Noida (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

four rounds
    -gd
    -written test
    -technical interview
    -hr
    i applied for associate professional post through some recruitment agency after long wait of two month i got interview call ..
      interview process took two day long

Interview Questions

• gd topics- simple based on current scenario (women empowerment, house wife vs working women)   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CSC (Noida (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I have gone for interview and clear two technical round and one manager round. In HR Round salary was discussed. On next day , Hr asked me to submit documents and final salary was discussed. After one week later, they denied to their commitment about salary. After that i have called several time and mail also. But No response. Very Unprofessional way to treat candidate.

Assocciate Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Noida (India)).

Interview

I went through 2 rounds of one on one with the team leads and they were very humble and generous and made me calm and composed through the whole process which ultimately made me confident.

Interview Questions

• I was there as a fresher so there were the basic questions as such and no tricky ones.   1 Answer

Negotiation

please be sure about to make negotiation over the CTC and also ask them abut the in hand salary.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSC (Noida (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Very bad.not at all organised properly,moreover even after clearing all the rounds didnt get an offer. The HR didnt even reverted my mails after the interview.overall a bad experience.
    Please dont waste your weekend over CSC as they are not interested in hiring.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSC (Noida (India)).

Interview

It was a very easy process. Questions asked were basic HR type (even in the tech interview in many cases). Overall four rounds:
    Test (Very Tough)
    GD (Simple but confusing. Talk clearly)
    Tech interview (Easy)
    HR interview

Interview Questions

• About yourself?
      Why do you want to join?
      What do you know about CSC ? etc...   1 Answer

Mainframe Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CSC (Noida (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

they were mostly concerned for writing cobol code on paper which can be ran directly over the system.seems tough for me write a full fledge cobol code on a white paper

Product Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CSC (Noida (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Had C++/MFC interview @ Noida office.
    Got selected and offer letter was rolled out in 2-3 days.
    HOWEVER JUST BEFORE JOINING THEY CANCELLED OFFER WITHOUT ANY SPECIFIC REASON.
    CSC is the worst company i have ever seen in my entire career.Unprofessional and no-process people.

Had C++/MFC interview @ Noida office.
    Got selected and offer letter was rolled out in 2-3 days.
    HOWEVER JUST BEFORE JOINING THEY CANCELLED OFFER WITHOUT ANY SPECIFIC REASON.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSC (Noida (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

we were interviewed at csc, first round was Extempore, in which topic given was education system and politics, after which shortlisted candidates were taken to appear for the aptitude round, which consist of questions from english and logical reasoning,after which technical round written which contained questions from semiconductors,motors,dbms,operating system,sdlc . students shortlisted for called for technical interview and HR.

Interview Questions

• they asked about cloud computing,operating system,dbms,computer networks   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSC (Noida (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

one written , the one to one technical round, then again one to one technical round, hr round, it took 2days for the overall interview process to conduct, interview was average but process were fluent. Overall good experience.

Product Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CSC (Noida (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

it took 5 days ,salary negotiable and interview process easy.good place to work but not so much learning opportunity.Good Onsite opportunity and nice culture,work from home in some project and hike is not there