CSC Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSC Senior Consultant Interview Questions

2.6

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Denver, CO).

Interview

I met executives while on a project for another company. They saw my work and wanted to hire me. No interview, just discussion on salary requirements. Nothing else to say, but Glassdoor needs a 50 word requirement.

Negotiation

Very good. I was able to give them a salary requirement, and they met it.

Other Interview Reviews for CSC

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

three rounds of interview, phone, in Person

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Falls Church, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

Spoke with Practice Manager, Senior Engineer and a Principal Consultant for one hour. Discussed previous work experience. What issues I'd solved and how I went about solving. How would I handle a difficult client? Can I take the lead on a Project and bring it to success?

Interview Questions

• How are you different than all of the other people we interview?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Vacation is pretty awful at CSC, and last year they actually took 4 days from everyone so they could close the office during the holidays. Backlash has made this practice stop. I negotiated a slight increase in salary than what they originally offered, but they would not budge on vacation time.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSC (Washington, DC).

Interview

Lunch invitation with project mgr and retiring employee whose position I would fill. They were less formally dressed than I expected but was relieved they were unsophisticated.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Add ten percent to their offer and see if they accept.

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Dayton, OH) in August 2012.

Interview

Discussion with recruiter
    Phone interview with hiring manager
    On site panel interview
    Received offer from recruiter
    No real negotiations.
    (know ahead of time the salary ranges and you should get what you ask for)

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Newark, NJ) in July 2010.

Interview

all questions about my technical experience only

Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Marlton, NJ) in October 2009.

Interview

They were going to hire me over the phone after a 30 minute interview. When they need bodies, any semi-competent head will do.

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSC (Waltham, MA) in August 2009.

Interview

Phone interview and on person interview. Asked past experience and what I was looking for in a new job. Not much of technical questionnaire.

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Dayton, OH) in February 2009.

Interview

I applied for a specific job on the CSC website and did not hear from them. Six weeks later, a recruiter contacted me about the very same job, and I was interviewed and offered the job in a matter of weeks.

Interview Questions

• My interview was very professional and specific to my career experience and goals. There were no difficult or unexpected questions. I interviewed with the people that I ultimately worked for.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very professional and specific. Be prepared to justify the salary requirement you ask for with industry studies and your past compensation.

Anonymous Employee in La Palma, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CSC (La Palma, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

The interview process is very good and smooth.
    First of all I got a call from one of the account executive for a round of general interview questions.
    Once that is good, there was a round of interview with the Client Manager.
    Once that is passed, then a round of interview with the HR.
    And you are done. Smooth.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, CSC does negotiate on Salary and perks.