CSC Solution Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSC Solution Architect Interview Questions

3.6

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CSC.

Interview

Ridicously long interview cycle which spanned beyond four months. Perception is that company didn't value candidate's time. Interviewing managers were a bit egotistical. I believe the drawn out interview process is probably indicative of the company's culture and politics.

Interview Questions

• Questions were relative and somewhat difficult to answer. Many were actually bundled together and lengthy spanning different subject matter within the same ask.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CSC

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

2 or 3 technical / experience interviews. One exec interview, Nothing extensive. All coordinated through recruiting. Typical call was less than an hour. Change to ask questions about the role and expectations.

Interview Questions

• Size and Scope of Deals. Innovation and how to manage complex deals.   Answer Question

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSC.

Interview

Was being layed off and seeking opportunities within the company. I applied for the position, my resume was also emailed to key management (which I was very greatful). I received an email about a position suggesting dates/times. I replied with one of the suggested options, but was never contacted.

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at CSC in January 2012.

Interview

Two technical rounds plus a HR round.
    The interview is focussed more on technology, overall knowledge of the platform.
    Experience working with customers and working with remote teams.
    Project lead experience is a bonus. Knowledge of scrum and agile methodologies

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a very dissatisfied customer and did you (if you) managed to turn around the perception and expectations of the customer   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was very quick, except that it took time to process the offer.

Solution Architect Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSC in July 2011.

Interview

Phone call from agency then interview in person in company office then it took 3 months for the offer to come through, with very little comms. This should have seen this a major warning of how things would pan out.

Negotiation

None it is take it or leave it.

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Mumbai (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

2 rounds of interview were conducted and there then a HR round to discuss further on work and location preferences.

First round was conducted by a Enterprise Architect

Second round was conducted by the delivery head

Interview Questions

• Technical, Functional as well as Domain related questions was asked   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aldershot, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CSC (Aldershot, England (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

Extended process took about 4 months from initial interview to receiving job offer in writing, although I was informed by the recruiter that my application was successfully a week after the final interview. Interview process was stock standard for a solution Architect position. I went through multiple stages with an initial telephone screen followed by face to face technical interview and a final interview with regional practise manager.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging problem you had to solve in your current position, with a follow up question on how you solved the problem, what skills and resources you used.   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aldershot, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSC (Aldershot, England (UK)) in February 2008.

Interview

A day long process
    Scenario, planning and presentation
    1:1 presentation

Interview Questions

• What 3 things would you watch out for over the next 5 years that could affect the industry   Answer Question

Negotiation

one sided