CSC Interview Questions in Sterling, VA | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CSC (Sterling, VA).

Interview

I worked through a recruiter but the interview process was fairly simple. More than likely you will have interviews with all the manager and the Controller, who is not the best interviewer so be prepared to drive the conversation and for short responses to questions asked or awkward responses. Be prepared for multiple people to interview you at once. They will dress up the position so ask as many detailed question as you can about what you will be doing. You have to take a drug test before you can start employment.

Interview Questions

• Why you are leaving your current company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They are pretty standard on benefits such as vacation, no bonuses (except for managers and above). Try to push on the salary but not your healthcare cost is a percentage of how much you make.

Desktop Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSC (Sterling, VA) in May 2011.

Interview

It was kind of a joke. I spoke with someone over the phone, submitted my resume to them, then they contacted me back the next day to tell me the client was interested in hiring me. Afterwards, I was told where to show up, without ever talking to a manager. I was working a week later at the Dulles Hub site.