CSC Systems Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSC Systems Administrator Interview Questions

2.1

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSC.

Interview

I worked in a Company and got outsourced to them. They setup interviews for everyone to try and keep their current jobs, but with a pay cut. They got rid of 60-70% of the people and made everyone else that made it do all the work for a pay cut. If you could cut it and everything did not break, you got to stay employed.

Interview Questions

• Will you keep working your job plus additional duties with a $27,000 pay cut?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CSC

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CSC.

Interview

Basic phone interview. No technical questions however the skill set was there. Excellent work ethic already present as well. They got lucky. Hiring process went quickly and without any problems.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was when can you start?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a reasonable salary.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CSC (Dallas, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Group interview and asked a lot of technical questions. The process is pretty intense. You start with a phone personality interview. Second is a face to face with multiple people. The background check process can take 2 months as they have a lot of government contracts so they need to get clearance for you.

Interview Questions

• What is Active Directory used for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CSC (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

ask some techincal questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy but rough if u know u deserve more later

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CSC (Baton Rouge, LA) in October 2012.

Interview

I was hired as a subcontractor based on only one phone interview. It was so strange that I thought the offer might have been a scam, but it was legit.

Interview Questions

• I was only asked 4-5 Linux related questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CSC (Washington, DC) in March 2012.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee and received an interview almost immediately. My initial interview was via phone and then I set up a time to meet with the project manager and team members. Interview was general it administrator questions and behavioral questions. I was told that I would be contacted when a decision was made and I received a call stating that an offer for me to begin work had been made which I accepted, however, I could only start working when my background clearance was completed by the government.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a salary that I asked based on years of experience.

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSC.

Interview

I have been hired from earlier consulting co. to the CSC Co. .. So No Technical interview was taken , only then have asked me for the updated resume ..

In the Resume i have mentioned i havn't completed graduation but still they have hired me , because the product i was supporting to the client they dont have any engineers to support , so they have taken all the KT session from me and after few months they said due to Background check failure , they said me to put resignation .

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Noida (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

First I got a Call from a Company's HR then he scheduled an interview for me at Noida Location. There were two rounds:-

First Round: Aptitude Test
    Second Round: Technical Interview

The Interviewer was very polite and calm.

Then i left off. After 2 weeks I got my offer letter in my Mail.

Interview Questions

• Basics Concepts of Networking, Database, Programming and some Real Time Scenarios.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

its good, known new things felt happy. 1st round tele phonic round and round was again telephonic and 3rd is one to one, later group panel and client interviw. good over all

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Noida (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview was relevant to the job profile, it was for the position of TSM backup administrator in GIS, had 3 rounds, one telephonic technical round, second ome to one technical round, third managerial round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i dint negotiate as I got the package which I required