CSC Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSC Systems Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Basic technical questions on the Windows operating system. Offer was made to me by telephone before I got home from the interview. One of the "workers" I interviewed with basically told me I would be crazy to work for CSC - found that amusing especially if he was selected to help interview me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotation

Other Interview Reviews for CSC

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSC (Noida (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Aptitude Test for about two hours. Difficulty level was slightly above average.
    Group discussion round is the second.
    Presentation round is next. Communications skill are checked basically.
    Two Rounds for technical. 1 hour 30 minutes each approximately.
    Covered concepts from Database, Algorithms, Networks and Java mainly.
    1 hour 30 minutes approximately.

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

We were hired directly from college there were two rounds of interview ,technical and HR round after that we were provided with the offer letter on the same day

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CSC (Noida (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

4 round technical and HR interviews,HR interview is good but technical is very easy and then they call you after 15-20 days to make you bonded labour,and make you eat worst food of there mess.HR are least cooperative

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they donot negiotiate

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at CSC in September 2010.

Interview

Hiring process is very slow. It took around a months time to give me the offer

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Noida (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

3 interviews in total. 1 was quite general. 1 was technical with senior managers and ultimately the decision makers. This is the round that matters the most and the last was salary discussion.Overall experience was nice and easy.

Negotiation

Interesting. I wanted the job. They didnt really negotiate so I had to accept what I was offered

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSC in April 2010.

Interview

I was placed through campus recruitment from my college. We had a aptitude test in the start followed by written technical test and then written english test. Afterwards there was a technical interview and then we had a GD round which was basically for personality and english speaking check.
    Finally there was the HR round (1:1) which decided the selection for the company.

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Noida (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

I was recruited from the college as part of the placement

Interview Questions

• There were all expected questions and a normal aptitude would be able to crack it   1 Answer

Negotiation

College offer negotiations not accepted

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2009.

Interview

Process is straight forward at that time. Now it has changed many managers have hired their relatives and friends from backdoor. Do not expect that you will be hired if you don't have any good acquaintance with any manager in CSC.

Negotiation

They showed the offer much lucrative but got to know that salary is too less than I had expected from the offer letter.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at CSC (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2009.

Interview

Usually Fresher are hired from B grade Engineering Colleges, where candidates are happy with average package and have no much ambition in life.
    1. Aptitude Test
    2. HR round of interview.

Interview Questions

• NA, I was Fresher and only question was asked to me was is Chennai location fine with you :)   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA