CSL Behring Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSL Behring Interview Questions

Interviews at CSL Behring

2.8

Paramedic Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CSL Behring.

Interview

Professional phone interview with good description of job tasks and responsibilities. However, the salary given in the glass door description is way lower than advertised. More like $32,000/yr or less

Interview Questions

• How long have you been a paramedic?   1 Answer

Clinical Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CSL Behring (King of Prussia, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

Had two phone screens with HR and hiring manager; then an in-person was set up several weeks later. Staff seemed overwhelmed and slow to respond but everyone was polite and did a great job setting up travel etc.

Interview Questions

• How do you ensure quality? So tell me a bit about yourself....etc. The usual questions.   Answer Question

Daily duties of the role was incredibly junior in comparison to the title and money. I couldn't bring myself to take a role that I did 10 years ago....Otherwise, I liked the company and location etc.

Clinical Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSL Behring (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

The first step was an interview with the recruiter followed by a HR phone interview and then finally an interview with four team members. The whole process took less than 10 days. No presentation needed. Questions were a combination of behavorial and description of current job

Interview Questions

• How would you find other indications for current products? How do you get work done by others who do not directly work under you? How do you work in a matrix organization? How did you work through a problem? When did you make a mistake and how did you learn from it? Why do you want this job? How do you prioritize? What tools do you use to organize your priorities? How do you feel about virtual teams? Describe your current role?   Answer Question

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSL Behring (King of Prussia, PA) in October 2010.

Interview

asked questions about what was done in previous jobs. what would like to be in the next 5 yrs, the HR was very helpful. the hiring manager was friendly.

attended in person interview for two different posiitions.

Interview Questions

• describe the experiance on sbel architecture ?   1 Answer
    • wold you like to be on business analysis side or are you interested on technical part oft he interview.   1 Answer

Business Performance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CSL Behring (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online through College and I went in for a ~45 minute interview with 2 people from the company. It was a relatively informal interview. They asked standard behavioral questions but seemed like kind, genuine people.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CSL Behring (King of Prussia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Hands down the worst experience I've had in my career with the poorest treatment. The process was drawn out over 10 weeks and I had separate (not panel-style) interviews with 9 different people over three visits. They are unable to make decisions there without extensive input from everyone and their brother. Each time I received positive feedback from HR about moving along in the process. At one point, I was told the one other candidate I was up against was no longer being considered but that did not automatically mean I was getting the offer - I was then asked to come back for another round. I was also asked to supply three references, all of which gave glowing testimonials of my work - I know this because they told me. During all of this time, I kept being told I would be updated by a certain time. That time would pass and I'd hear nothing. Time and time again, I was told they were going to do something they did not do. Then, I was told an offer was being put together, finally, and that I'd be getting benefits information to review. When they again went ghost for a few days, I suspected something was wrong. Sure enough the following week, they called and told me the "disappointing" news that I was not getting the offer- the "team" had decided that they wanted someone with different experience than what I possessed. At that point, I was no longer interested in working there since the hiring process I figured was a good indicator of how they do business in general - slow moving, no empowerment to make decisions, over-collaboration, lack of integrity, and outright misleading of people. So, I wasn't disappointed because I wanted to work there but only because of the way I was treated, even before I was on their payroll.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral type questions and also some STAR format questions. Nothing manipulative or out of line - some of the 9 people I interviewed with had a very conversational interview style allowing me to ask many questions.   Answer Question

Senior Clinical Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CSL Behring (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

Good recruiter. Going into the site interview I had a lot of excitement for the company and position. Overall a bad and semi-unprofessional interview experience. My first impression was poor, as I got the professional shock of listening to the morning receptionist handle phone calls in a very rude and hostile manner while waiting for the interview to start. Pro-tip if anyone from the company is reading this: your receptionist is the first impression, and sometimes only impression that some people have of your company. I've been a medical receptionist, and your company can do much better. During the interview process it became incredibly obvious that I was a filler interviewee, and they had already decided upon the applicant they intended to hire, as several personnel all but stated this during the interview process. I was treated as such, by many of the rest of the 7 interviewers. While waiting for the taxi driver on the way out, I had the pleasure of listening to the afternoon receptionist discuss her perils of online dating with my last interviewer/ escort, in easy earshot to myself and several other clearly professional-minded visitors.

Interview Questions

• Only one real behavioral question from the HR manager: How do you work in a team setting? The rest of the interview largely revolved around my resume.   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CSL Behring (King of Prussia, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

Interviews scheduled with peers and superiors. Two rounds are the minimum and for some, three rounds. No difference in questions between the rounds. It did not seem as if the interviewers even read my credentials.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral in nature. It seemed like each person interviewed from their own page from the book.   Answer Question

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSL Behring (Kankakee, IL).

Interview

Interviewed with 3 people that were super nice and thorough. Made me feel very comfortable. I followed up with an email to all three the next day. I was disappointed that I never heard from them again. An email or call saying they were going with another candidate would have been courteous.

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSL Behring (King of Prussia, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

Quick, easy, with great feedback during the process. It was easy to see that we were a great for each other. I was given a tour of the company at the end of the interview and it confirmed their interest in me.

Interview Questions

• Initial phone interview asked about my vacation schedule and focused very little on my work experience. Other interviews focused on my experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated for a higher salary than the initial offer.