CSL Behring Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSL Behring Interview Questions

Updated Oct 31, 2017

Medical Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CSL Behring in October 2017.

Interview

Basic scenario questions. Questions are selected based on clinic manager's discretion and it's really based on scenarios pertaining to the clinic. If you dont have a clinical background just use an example from your most recent experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to work under pressure and how did you handle it?

Describe a time you had to deal with conflict between co-workers.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSL Behring (Kankakee, IL).

Interview

- 30 min phone interview with HR
    - 30 min phone interview with manager
    - on-site 1h interview with manager (exact same questions as previously asked by phone), tour of the facility and 1h panel interview with senior engineers

Interview Questions

• if you make modifications on a water drop, would you requalify other water drops on the same loop, and why?   Answer Question
    • give examples of projects you've managed and challenges you faced   Answer Question
    • what would your coworkers say about you?   Answer Question
    • have you ever had to investigate a deviation, and if so give examples   Answer Question

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSL Behring (Kankakee, IL).

Interview

Interviewed with 3 people that were super nice and thorough. Made me feel very comfortable. I followed up with an email to all three the next day. I was disappointed that I never heard from them again. An email or call saying they were going with another candidate would have been courteous.

Business Performance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CSL Behring (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online through College and I went in for a ~45 minute interview with 2 people from the company. It was a relatively informal interview. They asked standard behavioral questions but seemed like kind, genuine people.

Clinical Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSL Behring (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

The first step was an interview with the recruiter followed by a HR phone interview and then finally an interview with four team members. The whole process took less than 10 days. No presentation needed. Questions were a combination of behavorial and description of current job

Interview Questions

• How would you find other indications for current products? How do you get work done by others who do not directly work under you? How do you work in a matrix organization? How did you work through a problem? When did you make a mistake and how did you learn from it? Why do you want this job? How do you prioritize? What tools do you use to organize your priorities? How do you feel about virtual teams? Describe your current role?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradley, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CSL Behring (Bradley, IL).

Interview

Interviewed with 4 people from Manufacturing and Quality independent of each other. I had worked individually with each person at one time or another. All knew me and knew my work ethic. Including myself, 3 were very qualified woman. They chose men who did not equal us in competency or experience. The men did not even have proven track records. Very unfair process.

Interview Questions

• How could I improve the department.   1 Answer

Senior Clinical Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CSL Behring (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

Good recruiter. Going into the site interview I had a lot of excitement for the company and position. Overall a bad and semi-unprofessional interview experience. My first impression was poor, as I got the professional shock of listening to the morning receptionist handle phone calls in a very rude and hostile manner while waiting for the interview to start. Pro-tip if anyone from the company is reading this: your receptionist is the first impression, and sometimes only impression that some people have of your company. I've been a medical receptionist, and your company can do much better. During the interview process it became incredibly obvious that I was a filler interviewee, and they had already decided upon the applicant they intended to hire, as several personnel all but stated this during the interview process. I was treated as such, by many of the rest of the 7 interviewers. While waiting for the taxi driver on the way out, I had the pleasure of listening to the afternoon receptionist discuss her perils of online dating with my last interviewer/ escort, in easy earshot to myself and several other clearly professional-minded visitors.

Interview Questions

• Only one real behavioral question from the HR manager: How do you work in a team setting? The rest of the interview largely revolved around my resume.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSL Behring (King of Prussia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Overall the interview process was pretty straightforward. Applied online, did a phone screen with a recruiter from HR, they turned around pretty quickly asking for an in person interview. The in-person interview was scheduled through their HR department in Boca Raton, and the person who set it up could have been a bit more professional, but the interview itself was fine. They scheduled 3 1:1's back to back to back which can be a little tiring repeating yourself 3 times in a row; maybe doing a 2:1 and a 1:1 or just a 3:1 panel would be easier. All of the questions were pretty standard, and the interviewers were not trying to trip you up at all.

Interview Questions

• They asked a couple questions to test my knowledge of finance, one question about calculating discounted cash flows.   Answer Question

MES CO-OP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bradley, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CSL Behring (Bradley, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

I was scheduled to meet with the hiring manager, and panel of engineers, and the department head (who ended up being unavailable). It was casual and conversational. I was asked many STAR format personality questions. The panel insinuated that they find those questions impersonal. When they had asked the mandatory amount for HR, we proceeded to just chatting about each other's lives and interests.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSL Behring (New York, NY).

Interview

There were basic questions on past experience and skills. A few behavioral questions were asked. The interview with human resources was very unusual and felt almost passive aggressive. That was definitely a big turn off.