CSL Plasma Assistant Center Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSL Plasma Assistant Center Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2017

2.2

Assistant Center Manager Interview

Interview

My interview was with the Center Manager in Gainesville , GA. She was nice. The process was short but I got the feeling that she had someone else in mind for this position.

Interview Questions

• The process in the PDA for documenting a donation note.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CSL Plasma

Assistant Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSL Plasma.

Interview

I really don't remember how long I was contacted when I put in my application but I had to go through 4 interviews altogether. The 1st interview was with the recruiter, the 2nd was with the district manager and the 3rd was with the center manager, the 4th time was with the center manager and district manager and I got a chance to tour the facility. I interview each time was very laid back yet professional. They gave me time to think about my answer. Questions could be skipped if I didn't have an answer as well. This was the best interview I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• Rate yourself on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best) on how you are with learning?   1 Answer

Assistant Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSL Plasma.

Interview

4 interviews. HR. Regional Manager. Center Manager. Field Quality. Interviews are not high pressure, but interviewees do not always sound enthusiastic. Each interview is based off behavior-situation questions. Most questions are the same each interview. Topics of Discussion: Leadership. Team building. Composure. Problem Solving...pretty basic. The HR interview is a screening interview and should be the time to ask about the interview process if you have any questions.

Interview Questions

• What mistake have you made in leadership? How did it affect others around you and how did you respond.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay for relocation

Assistant Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSL Plasma.

Interview

I applied online directly to the company web site. I was contacted within a week by Human Resources for an interview. They asked about my experience in plasma. They asked a lot of situational questions but nothing too difficult since I had been working in plasma for 3+ years at that time. After that interview, I had another one the next week with the Regional Manager and Center Manager. They also asked a lot of situational questions. Within seven days, I was contacted with a job offer. After I accepted, I was sent an official job offer via email. All hiring paperwork was done electronically. Relocation was offered. The transition was very smooth.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when made a decision that was unpopular with the staff.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSL Plasma (Dayton, OH) in November 2013.

Interview

never met or interviewed in person, Three phone interviews with typical pre-set questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or leave it.