CSM Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 3, 2017

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at CSM Software

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSM Software (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

First was telephonic round followed by Technical round , Managerial and HR. Interview process took around 3 - 4 days and Interview process was up to the mark what freshers expect. Technical round consists more Q's on MySQL and basic C and Java concepts.

Interview Questions

• Questions about academic projects technical skills and communication skills.   1 Answer

As A Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSM Software (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

written test
    tool test
    technical interview
    hr interview

The job was supposed to be for freshers who were trained in catia v5 but we, the freshers, were unaware of the experienced attending the interview which came as a shock to us. Finally, they hired the experienced citing the reason that we(freshers) are not well versed in catia v5. The so-called technical interviewer, imbecile, doesn't know the difference between drawing and drafting and also he doesn't know that 2D drawings can be translated to 3D. I dunno what the hell type of company they are runnin' there. Anyway, I heard lately that some japanese company is taking over the csm software.

Interview Questions

• that if we are okay with 3 year bond   1 Answer

Trainee Engineer BIW Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSM Software in December 2015.

Interview

First two round will be written test one is on basic engineering skills and second one is on CATIA the next round is CATIA tool test very simple,next round is technical interview they ask everthing except technical question also told about sallary and others benefits next round will be hr round