CSR (UK) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSR (UK) Interview Questions

2.9

Communications Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSR (UK) (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Involve face-to-face interview. writing test assessment of skills for technical writer. Also how do I interact with Engineers when receiving information.
    Additionally they ask how do I handle difficult situations. And lastly they want to know how manage my projects

Interview Questions

• What writing tools do you know how to use?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CSR (UK).

Interview

After a couple of phone screens, I was asked to come to an onsite interview. 6 people interviewed me; some from marketing, some from sw team, some from QA and of course the hiring manager. Each interviewer grades you separately and then they gather as a group and say go/no go. Of course if the hiring manager is happy with you, your chances are pretty high of getting hired.

Interview Questions

• Why are you suited for this job? What skills do you bring to the table?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockland, ME

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSR (UK) (Rockland, ME) in October 2015.

Interview

Very Simple....I walked in and was hired. I read it the job in the paper, went to the walk in interview, and was hired to start 3 days later

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSR (UK).

Interview

Typical phone interview, then a lengthy 5 hour interview. You first interview is with the manager of the group you would be in. You get bounced around between a few too many people that won't even be in your group. You get taken out for lunch. Then you interview again with the manager you started with for some reason.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSR (UK) (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through college career website, process took about a week. Recruiter contacted me with email. I had two telephonic interview rounds with the team members, for which i was interviewing.
    First interviewer did resume screening and asked general questions about projects, we had a brief discussion on the projects.
    Second Interview was with a project manager, he asked some basic questions on projects. They asked me to come down to there office for onsite. however recruiter never get back to me after then.

Interview Questions

• tell me about IoT developement   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CSR (UK) (Auburn Hills, MI) in July 2014.

Interview

Compare to other tech companies such as Google and Microsoft, It is really laid back. The only downside is the HR, they are not willing to let down in salary negotiation and the company perks are basically none existence.

Interview Questions

• Didn't really encounter any. However, be careful for communication issues with a mutli-lingual members.   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR basically wouldn't give up any bit

DSP Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CSR (UK) (Auburn Hills, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got an email from the recruiter with in a week. I scheduled a phone screen to speak with her a week after that.

At the day of the interview I waited for her to call, but she did not call me. I emailed her about it and she said she missed her remainder on outlook and rescheduled it to the next day. Everything went well, she explained about the position and asked a few normal questions about my relocation, work authorization etc. At the end of the call she scheduled a technical interview with Sr. DSP Software Engineer of the team the next day.

The interview went well, questions were more on sampling theorem, Fourier transform, fixed point representation etc. He said they are also interviewing more people at this time and they should be deciding in a week. I tried to follow up after a week. I did not get any response. I again wrote a follow message on linkedIn after a month to the recruiter. Then I finally got a email response after a week that they are positive about my performance and she would get back to me very soon to schedule a next interview, as they are just getting started with the next stage of interviews. I did not hear back from her after that for a month. I tried following up again and then she replied that they moved with other candidates for that position.

It was a total waste of time. It took almost 2 months to hear that after my interview with the team member. I asked about the feed back but as usual there is no response.

ASIC Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSR (UK) (Tempe, AZ) in May 2013.

Interview

RTL Design Experience,
    Multi cycle paths, false paths,
    setup hold definitions,
    Compute Architecture ,

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the exact problem but was give a sheet of information on specifications for a architecture and was asked to design a system level flow,   Answer Question

ASIC Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSR (UK).

Interview

Initially HR spoke over phone and conducted an informal interview and has set up time for technical interview.The technical interview was more or less on the resume.

Interview Questions

• Difference between two way set associative cache and Direct mapped Cache.I have given two differences but missed the third one.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSR (UK) (Memphis, TN) in June 2011.

Interview

We sat down and continued to talk about how this was a real job. The problem was that they tried to use the economy as the reason why they paid so little. Ten dollars though It seems like I could have worked for Target If I wanted that. It seemed like it was unskilled managment.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to do here?   1 Answer