CSS Corporation Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSS Corporation Network Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CSS Corporation (Draper, UT) in February 2015.

Interview

HR interview, 1 Telephonic technical and on-site interview. Initially received call from HR for background information followed by technical phone interview and on-site interview. Onsite interview includes topology troubleshooting and RMA, ARP, IPSEC and Network Security related issues.

Interview Questions

• Difference between TCP and UDP?
    Three-way Handshake Protocol.
    SSL Handshake process
    VPN, IPSEC
    2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for CSS Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSS Corporation (South Jordan, UT).

Interview

I had 2 interviews and was told that they would let me know the result by the next week. But, I did not get a proper response after that. They just told me that I am a good candidate and left me waiting for a month.

Interview Questions

• Asking technical questions which are not relavent to your experience and your resume   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSS Corporation (Chennai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a campus selection process. F2F interview HR round followed by a passage writing and then F2F interview technical round at their office. Their selection ratio is very low, kindly present yourself the best you could. As a fresher you must market yourself with your basic skills and confidence.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSS Corporation (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

i went for css corp off campus drive, first round was GD but its one to one, like they gave one topic and redomley they called names and we have to present your views on it, relax every one got the chance. but remember one thing say less that is fine but with real time or with valid points. so its happened with me i got only one chance to talk on topic most of them got 2 or 3 chances so i got tensed but when they announced the names my name was not in list i thought i got rejected but she said those have to leave for day. thank got still m in. then second round was Technical which was also very simple they were checking your interest and communication nothing else they want, if you are weak in tech is also fine for them but your interest and learning capability you have to show them, then third round was HR its was again quite simple. they asked regular questions like tell me about your self?. what do you know about css corp?. what is your expectations from us?.and so on it again they are checking communications and interest.

Interview Questions

• GD topic was- automation causes unemployment, and second topic was related to social networking   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

Interview

the interview process is of the total three rounds communication round or Group discussion followed by technical round and hr round.it was a campus pool drive.the overall interview experience is as the hr were very humble though i was not selected because they dint prefer any gaps in between your academics.

Interview Questions

• Q: the asked me to talk for 5 min on any topic of my choice .   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CSS Corporation (Chennai (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

I got a call through reference ....They give some topics to prepare .....then they took telephonic interview. Given below is list of topics they asked me to prepare for.....they took one round of telephonic interview ...it went good ....i answered all question correctly...still waiting for second round..

Interview Questions

• 1. OSI Ref Model/TCP-IP Model
      · Explanation of each layer

· Troubleshooting FTP issues

7. Traceroute , ICMP, Ping
      · How Traceroute, Tracert works
      · ICMP message in traceroute
      · ICMP Type & Code (Type 8, Type 0, Type 3, Type 11)
      · Meaning of traceroute output

· TCP Packet through Firewall , SYN check, Sequence check
      · FTP connection through Firewall, Troubleshooting
      · Deep Packet Inspection / ALG
      · Transparent Firewall
      · High Availability – Active/Standby , Active/Active , How Standby knows if Active is down
      · SYN Flood Attack & Mitigation
      · IP spoofing & Mitigation

10. VPN
      · Need for VPN
      · Types of VPN
      · Phase 1 & Phase 2 messages – Main mode, Aggressive Mode, Quick Mode
      · Need for 2 Phases in IPsec
      · Symmetric & Asymmetric keys, Hash & HMAC,DH group
      · Troubleshooting if various messages not received in IPsec (Msg1,Msg2,Msg3,Msg4,Msg5,Msg6)
      · Why Phase 1 is needed
      · Replay Attack & Mitigation
      · Ports to be allowed on Firewall for VPN
      Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSS Corporation (Chennai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

first round was Group Discussion,I cleared that round after that there was a technical round,that was pretty much difficult but somehow I also cleared that round. The last round was a normal HR round.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about networking and OSI layer?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSS Corporation (Chennai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Two Rounds:
    1) Telephonic Interview: "Self Introduction", Tell about yourself, your goals, skills,etc.

2) Direct HR Round:
        i) The self introduction,
        ii) he'll ask questions regarding the content specified on your resume. Be thorough with all the contents for eg: your projects, area of interests, etc.,
       iii) Where do you see yourself in 5 years? - They ask this question just to see whether you're committed to work in the company for more than 5 years. So give your best reply for this question.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about yourself?
      2) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSS Corporation (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a college recruitment process. I applied through the university itself. The interview process took one long day. Involved a Personal Interview round, an HR round and a Technical interview.
    In the college, we were informed about a bond for 1 year and the offer letter also stated the same;however, post joining the bond period changed to 2 years.

Interview Questions

• Not much difficult. Basics of OSI,DHCP and you need to possess strong communication skills and need to be confident.   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Puducherry (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSS Corporation (Puducherry (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process is very simple & if you have a good communication you can get through. It is not necessary that only if you know networking you can get through. During training session they will teach you as much as they require

Interview Questions

• Basics about Networking like switch, hub, router, OSI layers,..   Answer Question