CSS Gruppe Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2014

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of 1 interviews

Interviews at CSS Gruppe

Applied online100%
-NaN
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CSS Gruppe

CSS Gruppe

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CSS Gruppe

Interview

Having applied for a role within IT and after sending my CV to this company, I was contacted sometime later and asked for my letter of reference "work certificates" educational studies academic qualifications. After some shoots of communication by email via the requestor for these documents and nothing else, not even information regarding what would happen regarding the hiring process or even a proposal of a a meeting for an interview, there fell a silence for some three weeks and for me this was enough time to start asking questions, I sent an email to the person who requested my documents but unfortunately the same person did not reply, instead I got a phone and an email call from another person who told me that they were not going to progress with my application. I felt that the whole process was more or less clinically one sided, whilst I was left to watch the candle burn out, the process was some what slack and not very interesting or initiating.

Interview Questions
  • No questions not even a chance provided for an interview just a snatch of your papers and we will let you know, or maybe?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed