CSSI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSSI Interview Questions

2.4

Network Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSSI (Charleston, SC).

Interview

It was a two round interview process after the phone interview. The first interview was about 20-25 minutes, the second was about 20 minutes. Interview was great. Had a second round, interviewer was prepared and asked great questions. I interviewed with multiple individuals, some that I would work with eventually. Overall, they did a great job of asking some hard questions while being friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to escalate a problem to a supervisor.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSSI in March 2014.

Interview

easy fast and place in advance the and a equal and good to be included in process for position because other were not even sent a email and other got personal phone calls from senior management and run and no more to say about business

Clinical Enrollment Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSSI (Clearwater, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

1. Submit a resume.
    2. Over the phone.
    3. Use of a computer live interview.
    4. Offer made, discussed offer and accepted
    5. Dates discussed to fly to Baltimore for formal training and to meet staff
    6. I accepted offer

Interview Questions

• Why do want to work with us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy, low stress interview.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSSI (Pompano Beach, FL) in August 2008.

Interview

The company took a lot of time to get through phone interviews and finally the in person interviews. They seemed pretty disorganized every step of the way. The recruiter was the only consistent part of the process. Be sure to ask lots of questions and know what you are getting into with this company.

Interview Questions

• (after 3 interviews) would you take the job for XX dollars?   1 Answer

Aviation Communication Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSSI (Washington, DC) in May 2008.

Interview

It was actually a pretty standard fair. I interviewed with the person I was replacing (personality fit check), one of the key team members I would be working with (data analysis KSA), and finally my direct supervisor. After an initial clearance check through HR, I was offered the position at the salary I requested.

Interview Questions

• Does research drive development, or does development drive research?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation process was short, as I was offered what I asked. My advice? Ask for more.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSSI in October 2011.

Interview

Recruiter found my resume and contacted me - just like every recruiter out there, either they are all incompetent or not caring about their jobs. When they pull people's resume, can't they tell how seasoned the candidate could be? Apparently, job description sent was way too junior and when talking with recruiter they chocked on my current salary. Wasted my time.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSSI in April 2010.

Interview

the interview consisted of an online test, which had 30 questions for 30 mins. the test basically contained questions on c#, windows applications and sql server. all the questions were programatic, like given a query what would be the answer, which is the wrong syntax, what is the output. prepare well programmatically and go for the interview. unfortunately i couldnt clear the test, the cut off was 14.